s0loWkooPi - BEWARE!

See, unfortunately, I had already given my response on the previous childish thread that was filled with slander. Sorry some of you may have missed out. He knows me number, and where I live. Nice try on getting me all hyped up, but of course, we know that didn't work because you're still in one piece. So yeah, good shot but no canoli. If you THINK I owe you, be a fucking man and come claim this "debt" I supposedly owe you. Don't hide behind a forum. Don't make up shit to get even on personal stuff. Quit being a diva. Moreover; and until then, I have only offered SFLDrifters prompt and easy transactions. Finally, I cordially invite you to legally press chargers/ come to my house/ meet me at your favorite restaurant, and man the fuck up and of course, come the fuck at me. Tata bae.

:applause:

I think Leo did it, just look at his hair cut. Guidette lookin' ass bitch!

See, unfortunately, I had already given my response on the previous childish thread that was filled with slander. Sorry some of you may have missed out. He knows me number, and where I live. Nice try on getting me all hyped up, but of course, we know that didn't work because you're still in one piece. So yeah, good shot but no canoli. If you THINK I owe you, be a fucking man and come claim this "debt" I supposedly owe you. Don't hide behind a forum. Don't make up shit to get even on personal stuff. Quit being a diva. Moreover; and until then, I have only offered SFLDrifters prompt and easy transactions. Finally, I cordially invite you to legally press chargers/ come to my house/ meet me at your favorite restaurant, and man the fuck up and of course, come the fuck at me. Tata bae.

Childish? Please. Take that hypocrite mug you want to smash over my "fat head" and drink bleach from it to wash out your fuckass mouth. Yeah, of course I know your number, I had to ask one of the two friends you have for it after you changed it and told Dan not to give it to me, As stated earlier, you ignored my calls/texts/fb messages. And by your "threatening"(lololol) call today, you sound pretty hyped up, bae. PLEASEEE don't pose like you don't owe me (and several others), everyone knows you do and I have plenty of messages to prove it, so stop while your ahead. You could have just avoided this by being a man and paying your debts. Like I told you today, you can come see me. I'm not chasing after you, you obviously need the money more than I do, I just wanted SFLD to know how big of a piece of shit you are. I know how the law works nice try getting me to post those pics, if I was as dumb as you I would have.

There's much more than this btw... So nice try. Unlike ANYTHING you have against me, I have proof of everything I have accused you of.

Screenshot-8.png

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

sounds like you gave him more than enough time to make things right...

leo better touch his toes for you man, get himself ready for some rear entry.

+1

And please, don't degrade me. lol

Ginger love.

<3

Good job making a fake female facebook idiot. You've obviously run out of lies to defend yourself.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

hahaha You went and got me banned on Zilvia.. Sup Leo? I thought you weren't hyped from this? Goes to show how big of a female you are. Oh and I'm at work if you wanna stop by and do what you said you were gonna do yesterday.

untitled-3.jpg

i feel bad for Ben, his site is getting filled with people bickering like children instead of acting like the grown ass adults they are, Leo, if you owe the man money, man up and pay him or at least explain your self why you haven't payed him or why your not going to pay him; And Sal (I'm sorry if that is not your name) you have all the right to be pissed about Leo's lack of responsibility (yes leo, not owning up to the problem is irresponsible) and making this thread was not incorrect, cause like you said Leo has stop responding your calls and pm's, but airing out his private business is not the way to handle things, that just crumbles your credibility of anything and everything you say in your thread. You guys just need to deal with this behind close doors like MEN and not like 2 kids running to the teacher "no he did this" "but he did this first" and that goes to both of you equally, not picking sides cause no matter how much you think you know some one, there always capable of proving you wrong.

goodluck.

fuck zilvia i said nig and god banned lol
and it was 550 but whatever idc
and a year a go leo sold me a ghetto ass elbow for a t25 that you couldnt even fit the bolts on and the 02 sensor hole was like 2 inches wide. but it was 25bux i didnt even care i just told him wtf grimeball
leos straight as fuck, but im not gonna buy anything from him.

i dont understand how you owe someone (especially a friend) money for wheels, sell them for over $250 more then you payed, and still not pay them back at least a portion of the money

im wondering if theres a flip side to the story...

but whatever, not my chair not my problem thats what i say

i feel bad for Ben, his site is getting filled with people bickering like children instead of acting like the grown ass adults they are, Leo, if you owe the man money, man up and pay him or at least explain your self why you haven't payed him or why your not going to pay him; And Sal (I'm sorry if that is not your name) you have all the right to be pissed about Leo's lack of responsibility (yes leo, not owning up to the problem is irresponsible) and making this thread was not incorrect, cause like you said Leo has stop responding your calls and pm's, but airing out his private business is not the way to handle things, that just crumbles your credibility of anything and everything you say in your thread. You guys just need to deal with this behind close doors like MEN and not like 2 kids running to the teacher "no he did this" "but he did this first" and that goes to both of you equally, not picking sides cause no matter how much you think you know some one, there always capable of proving you wrong.

goodluck.

I don't expect him to pay me anymore. Like I said, his lazy ass obviously needs it more than I do. I just wanted to inform the community on all of the bad business Leo has done. And I apologized to his gf for the personal stuffs.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

im wondering if theres a flip side to the story...

but whatever, not my chair not my problem thats what i say

From what's been said, there isn't. He's just a piece of shit.

Back
Top Bottom