s0loWkooPi - BEWARE!

Back in July, I decided to let Leo use my battles for a few weeks since he didn't have any other wheels after his 5 lug swap. Well, he decided to buy them. We agreed on the very fair price of $400 that was supposed to be paid within two weeks. He paid $280 a little over three weeks later, I didn't mind cause Leo was one of my good friends. Here we are almost into November and still nothing. He's too big of a bitch to answer his phone or reply to me. Oh, and on top of that, he sold the wheels to Ben (benarovi) for $600 and STILL didn't pay me.. What a piece of shit amiright?

So let's tally up your dues for just the people I know.

Roger - $150
Jimmy - $70
Pierre - $100 (he got payback by bangin your gf though, so idk)
Matt - $stock wheels
Me - $120

Oh and Jimmy's Snap-On soldering gun mysteriously disappeared..? lolright. Oh and Dallin too, almost forgot him. Also, I'd like my Hublot watch back.

sounds like you gave him more than enough time to make things right...

what makes it worse, is when he sold em for $200 more than what he paid, he didn't square up his debt... that's the really shitty part.

then again, always two sides to a story, so who knows? lol

leo better touch his toes for you man, get himself ready for some rear entry.

Best if Leo gives his side.. So for now I'll just say semi-shady. LOL You can't come over anymore Leo.

sounds like you gave him more than enough time to make things right...

what makes it worse, is when he sold em for $200 more than what he paid, he didn't square up his debt... that's the really shitty part.

then again, always two sides to a story, so who knows? lol

leo better touch his toes for you man, get himself ready for some rear entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
blahyoutubelink i'm calling you a criminal

so i got a felony DUI 7 or 8 years ago, what are you trying to say?

as far as i know, every business deal I've had with anyone on any forum has been a smooth transaction, and I've issued refunds, where refunds were due, and have always paid up on my debts...

hell, even when i paid Dooms for that aero, then went to jail for said DUI, and he sold it off, i barely rose a stink about that, even though i got shafted. he still hasn't made good, but i'm not sweating it. it wasn't stealing.

there's a difference between crashing your car because you got too wasted when you were 21, and blatantly stealing from someone (or from FRIENDS for that metter), and not making things right when you have the finances REPEATEDLY to do so. but like i already said, two sides to a coin, i don't know enough to give anything other that an objective perspective on the situation.

Last edited:
I don't care about your life, that video was posted as a joke. Move on Black Snake moan.

hahah, sorry man, i just get tired of hearing about that shit sometimes, seems like no one cares but employers and random internet people, no harm no foul mayn!!!

See, unfortunately, I had already given my response on the previous childish thread that was filled with slander. Sorry some of you may have missed out. He knows me number, and where I live. Nice try on getting me all hyped up, but of course, we know that didn't work because you're still in one piece. So yeah, good shot but no canoli. If you THINK I owe you, be a fucking man and come claim this "debt" I supposedly owe you. Don't hide behind a forum. Don't make up shit to get even on personal stuff. Quit being a diva. Moreover; and until then, I have only offered SFLDrifters prompt and easy transactions. Finally, I cordially invite you to legally press chargers/ come to my house/ meet me at your favorite restaurant, and man the fuck up and of course, come the fuck at me. Tata bae.

Back
Top Bottom