Rollout to State of Stance

dangle, i wont be able to go with you guys, my car got chosen for the "stanced 40" thing so i have to be there early.

How did that happen???? Just because your car is known???

no, cause he has a V8
sorry 4got the pointless pic

Pointless_Monument_2001.jpg

dangle, i wont be able to go with you guys, my car got chosen for the "stanced 40" thing so i have to be there early.

I'm in the stanced40 as well. If you meet us at the pompano service plaza, you will have enough time to get there. A few others that are meeting us up at part of it as well.

Last edited:
Yes this is the same one. The gates open at 11:00am-4:00pm. Stanced40 cars roll in from 9:30-10:30am. Other registered cars roll in at 10:30am.

yo dangle .......im excited i just confirmed this as my sunday thing to do i may bring the wifey chilod and the suby or ride out in the zed but im going since im not doing any track events till july...

Hahaha they picked my pos car for the stanced 40 lawls! Looks like I'm keeping my hood shut alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day!

Edit: I am moving the time up to 9:00am-9:30am to meet up at Towers because of the roll in time. So those of you that are in the stanced 40 and still want to roll out with us I hope this helps.

Juan. You can borrow my wheels for the show. But the front need tires. Just leave the back tires on as long as you don't slide on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom