Rollout to State of Stance

Ofc. Dangle

Driver
Even though this forum sucks and half the people that say they will roll out will flake out I figured I will post it here.

Anyone living in the Southern Broward or Miami area want to do a roll out to the State of Stance meet? If you do we will be meeting up at Tower Shops where the Friday night car show is. It's around University Dr. and 595. I would say we can all meet up around 9:00am-9:30am and ride out up there that way it gives people plenty of time to get their shit together and ride out. How many people would be down to roll out up there? I am sure we can rally up a decent amount of car. I would like to see at least 20+ cars rolling up.

Opinions?

Last edited:
Sweet. I posted it on the Simply Clean forums, Florida Honda Crew forums, and the VIPStyle Cars forums. Hopefully we get a good turnout.

If you guys want, the Lexus guys are meeting up at the pompano service plaza on turnpike north after commercial blvd.

After you guys meet up at towers you can join us. We usually roll pretty deep and all cars are always welcome.

Roly you better be there. We need some video of this event and roll out this is a perfect opportunity to put you on the map.

slOTIS good shit you better be driving the IS. I will take pics of the tires tomorrow I completely forgot to do it today.

X I already spoke to you

Jerry your car rocks my socks

Alexanderig try your hardest

Jlego you better be driving the Q.

I got this posted on like 6 different forums so hopefully we get a good Broward/Miami turnout.

So far we got Jerry, X, Otis, Me, My boy Todd, Tim E30, Paul E30, George Slide~Or~Die, I think Randy is going to come(he better), Roly better be there(if you don't want to drive you can ride with me). Some of the guys from VIP forums are going to rollout, a couple people from FHC, 1 guy from Zilvia might come, I am sure a couple people from the SC forums will show up and I just posted it on the SW forums. I also sent an invite to people on FB so if your going accept so that way I can kind of get a count of how many people will be with us.

I wanna meet with the Lexus guys but I live right next to it

Just save me a spot at the meet cause I'll be there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom