*READ HERE!* 240sx thief caught on camera

alot of people seem to know where he hangs out.. and hes still walking around....... sfld slackers..

I go to school with him. Alot of you are making him seem like some big time car thief. That kid bought his 240 just the way you see it. The only things he installed was maybe an alarm and replaced the clutch? LOl.. anyways alot of people in school made fun of him because he didnt know shit about cars and he would brag about his 240 but he didnt really build it shit. I would say that 97% of his car parts came with the car when the owner had it. So stop making that kid look like some big time car thief that jacked every little thing his car has and is responsible for stealing cars (as a whole) lol that kid doesn't know how to do that shit. Consider him more of a noob thief lol.

My 2cents.

Edit: That arm kid looks like that dude from star trek the really fucking ugly one lol.

I go to school with him. Alot of you are making him seem like some big time car thief. That kid bought his 240 just the way you see it. The only things he installed was maybe an alarm and replaced the clutch? LOl.. anyways alot of people in school made fun of him because he didnt know shit about cars and he would brag about his 240 but he didnt really build it shit. I would say that 97% of his car parts came with the car when the owner had it. So stop making that kid look like some big time car thief that jacked every little thing his car has and is responsible for stealing cars (as a whole) lol that kid doesn't know how to do that shit. Consider him more of a noob thief lol.

My 2cents.

Edit: That arm kid looks like that dude from star trek the really fucking ugly one lol.

:bsflag::liar::schild03::yermom::whore::banhim:

Back
Top Bottom