*READ HERE!* 240sx thief caught on camera

kahlistrophic

Spectator
A 240 Thief caught on camera.

Thu Jul 10, 2008

Basic Info

Shop owner of AutoPro called explaining that a guy was caught on camera breaking into a 240 over at AutoPro.

more info on this:

kid's name is Bryan from Kendall i will have his address shortly, he is 16-17yrs of age he posts on FSS.com and FSS.net under the name 240sex, drives a green S14 currently doing a Kouki S14 conversion with a red top sr20det under the hood. He also used to have a set of Work Emotion CR Kais on the car and has now changed to a set of Stern wheels. See pictures below. This is what this idiot did: he went to Autopro with a friend who drives a yellow/gold 240 (they are not sure which one because it does not show on the video), and they notice that there is a black S14 among the customer cars (this car belongs to Billy, the owner of the shop). The kid gets his quote and then comes back after business hours with his buddy as a look out and breaks in to the S14 taking the interior panels, headlamps, and corners. The problem for him was that Billy, the owner of the shop was actually locking up the office and noticed the cams,and ran outside screaming at them, so they take off in their cars.

Now here is where the whole thing gets better, he is not a very well liked person on FSS, so i called one of the members of the forum who knows him and i asked what he knew about this kid. The first thing out of my friends mouth was: 'did something happen to your car?' When i asked why, he told me that this kid has been banned on numerous occasions from different forums because he is a thief; and at the hang outs he actually asks people if they know where he can find anyone with an S14 Kouki to steal the parts needed for his conversion.

Later on in the day I get a call from my friend. It seems that Brian realized that Autopro is on to him, since they keep calling every 20 minutes. He then starts calling people to sell the parts, but nobody wants to buy them. So......what does this idiot do? He goes back to Autopro and drops the parts off on the corner of the street.

At this point the kids phone number has been found out by searching threads from FSS:

Ok, step one..is the number 305 333 3113?

he posted that number on a single fs thread on fss.com
searched this forums, found nothing, searched sfld, found these guys

then theres

username: que pinga
AIM: mcchitsarm
car:S14

found this thread:
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=20764

lol..searched floridadrift, and the number comes back to joker305
and the posts in fs sections are for the same things, including the same car.

got the email addy from floridadrift.com for joker305
gangstaboys305@netzero.com

quote from joker305:
"If anyone is interested call me up at 786 210 8059 my name is bryan"
..spelled with a y
786 210 8059

Using this phone number as a search parameter through numerous Florida car forums, the following usernames have been found, all using the number in for sale threads.

joker305
que pinga

using the kids email address and user name(s) his myspace page was found
heres his pic:
l_410096ffb61eb4fd4d6db7313f19e033.jpg

and pics of his car
sell2yw2.jpg

sell3jl4.jpg

sell4xj5.jpg

sell5nl6.jpg

sell6xf2.jpg

actually ran into a couple of the friends that this kid has and they told me that Brian has a thing for stealing a reason why they don't trust him, however, i told them about the video and that the whole community knows about it as well as Autopro.

People have already started to expose him and his friend on a more personal level. Someone that knows Bryan (the theif) that his and his buddy's actions were recorded on tape, that everyone in the community was on to him, and that is just a matter of time before either Billy, or anyone in the streets catches up with him and his friend, neither have surfaced since then.
Billy and Autopro are choosing to keep it on a 'personal' level'.

This punk is still not done with his conversion, every S14 Kouki (and s chassis in general) is in danger because he still has no headlamps....

Let hilarity ensue..

Last edited:
Wow i actually have seen all of those names josesanluis, que pinga and joker305. What a fucking fool it will catch up to him in the long run.

Oh shit! It's Joker305! I am gonna change my name to Batman305, and whoop his ass.

On the real though, that kid needs to die.

btw
100 dollars for the rims
i need some new ones :bigthumbu

if you get them off the car ill throw you an extra 25 ;D

ill buy his seat belts....once someone else has possesiono of the car

Back
Top Bottom