Post your Ter-Tech event videos here

nice tim and tonymac, both looking great...

this is in my run group... i must be comming soon, yay bladder

Taking a break from uploading vids. My eyes be hurting. I'll be back on later to finish uploading the rest. BTW, I need to know the owner's usernames of the following vehicles:

Silver S2K
BMPC Black Hatch S13 240SX
Two-tone S13 240SX

I LIKE F31 said:
hey blad did u get anything of me?

I was in your run group. Which is why I have no videos or pictures of you. Sorry. I'ma talk to Ter-Tech next time to move me into different run groups throughout the day so that I can shoot everyone. :(

Nice videos and good job everyone.

Also, Kleen, you still like the BC racing coils? They seem to be holding their own ground, didn't notice any roll at all.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Taking a break from uploading vids. My eyes be hurting. I'll be back on later to finish uploading the rest. BTW, I need to know the owner's usernames of the following vehicles:

Silver S2K
BMPC Black Hatch S13 240SX
Two-tone S13 240SX

I was in your run group. Which is why I have no videos or pictures of you. Sorry. I'ma talk to Ter-Tech next time to move me into different run groups throughout the day so that I can shoot everyone. :(

DAMN!!! lol i was wondering why there wasnt any at all. And the owner of the black Aero K BMPC 240 is Raffi Karakouzian

lol when i started watchin esties vid i raised the voulume and didnt notice i had lil wayne playin and thought it was part of the vid and it was playin pretty in sync with the vid i was like damn badass till the vis stoped and the music was still playin LOL

no offense but you are in DESPERATE need of a tripod... or atleast edit out the parts that make it 'blair witch'-esque lol.

still, video is video, cant wait to see the whole thing

boxmod said:
no offense but you are in DESPERATE need of a tripod... or atleast edit out the parts that make it 'blair witch'-esque lol.

still, video is video, cant wait to see the whole thing
wanna donate one?, thanks for the critique. ill make sure i take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom