Post your Ter-Tech event videos here

DUDOCIUS said:
Yo Tony Tone, your car is HOTNESS dude, love the wheels and it sounded beasty. Boxmod your car's suspension seems so well tuned man, it looked so nimble out there.

lol actually the rear only has coilovers, all stock arms. in shop now getting that changed. the front was setup by mattback. The car is nimble but that surface was so slick by the end of the day mikespeed had me roll the rears softer by 4 clicks (almost full soft at that point) to help gain some rear grip. It helped a little. I just need more contact patch, camber making me get 50% or less hahah. shitty. ill be at the next wpb for sure!

yo wats up bladder, srry i took long to answer i didnt have a comp wit me, im the owner of the black and white two tone s13, i wanna see the vids u have of me... thnx!

noLSDneeded said:
yo wats up bladder, srry i took long to answer i didnt have a comp wit me, im the owner of the black and white two tone s13, i wanna see the vids u have of me... thnx!

What group were you in? I couldn't film group d and by the time it got to group e, I ran out of tape. :mad:

kleen555 said:
LOL... I couldn't agree more!!! I hate it more and more each day. Anyone wanna trade for a jdm tyte hks ssq?

Find an O.G. HKS racing valve, the most badass sounding valve ever, well at least on CA's running like 27psi. :)

boxmod said:
lol actually the rear only has coilovers, all stock arms. in shop now getting that changed. the front was setup by mattback. The car is nimble but that surface was so slick by the end of the day mikespeed had me roll the rears softer by 4 clicks (almost full soft at that point) to help gain some rear grip. It helped a little. I just need more contact patch, camber making me get 50% or less hahah. shitty. ill be at the next wpb for sure!

thats how i always do it. you kept spinning out and i got impatient. then i did 360s and it was cool

gdnimr0d said:
yeah i was in group D thanks for the props piner

^^^ Always kills it. I'm liking the new rims, very nice. We'll have our tandem one day AE86 vs Miata :bigthumbu , just give me some time to raise the skill up. I might actually have some footage of you way back from the Kart track.

freethinker said:
Find an O.G. HKS racing valve, the most badass sounding valve ever, well at least on CA's running like 27psi. :)

I <3 Mine. They are hard to find tho..... but it's worth it. :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom