Post your Ter-Tech event videos here

boxmod said:
nice tim and tonymac, both looking great...

Thanks man. You had tons of good runs that day too. I had a bad time with tires. Never again. I'm buying "good" ones from now on - its worth it.

Tonymac said:
Thanks man. You had tons of good runs that day too. I had a bad time with tires. Never again. I'm buying "good" ones from now on - its worth it.

Yo Tony Tone, your car is HOTNESS dude, love the wheels and it sounded beasty. Boxmod your car's suspension seems so well tuned man, it looked so nimble out there.

FYI, Blake Fuller wasnt always the one driving the Z... his partner's son, Bobby, was also driving it. So make sure you identify the helmet before naming the white Z drivers :)

rwdrift said:
FYI, Blake Fuller wasnt always the one driving the Z... his partner's son, Bobby, was also driving it. So make sure you identify the helmet before naming the white Z drivers :)

Well can you identify him, cause I can't.

Tonymac said:

i heard from a few ppl that good tires were the key for this event, cheapies and used just werent cutting it eh?

all in all, alot of great footage so far. looks like everyone had fun... wish i could have made it out there.

Bob is Blakes brother in law and the M3 is boosted or should I say supercharged with intercooler pushing 450+ RWHP gettting upgrade to 500+ in near future the car is owned by the new member juhag so pm/ e-mail him for more info we need to get him serious about the sport, cause I want to steal his ride LOL

ter-tech said:
Bob is Blakes brother in law and the M3 is boosted or should I say supercharged with intercooler pushing 450+ RWHP gettting upgrade to 500+ in near future the car is owned by the new member juhag so pm/ e-mail him for more info we need to get him serious about the sport, cause I want to steal his ride LOL
You don't know anything...it's Koyo radiator in the front

The S2000 is andy the awsome dude who let us stay the night at his house. He was getting the hang of the car since it was his first time drifting it. I was riding in that vid trying to help him out a bit.

The guy in the red car with the black bumper is Mister_drifter on here, fairly short blonde hair

Yeah the guy from the silver S2K was in my run group I believe, very cool guy. I think he's on forums but I can't remember his name on here. Well, for now its Mr. Silver S2K, PM me if you still need some tires.

PS A thanks goes out to you Bladder for taking vids of just about everyone :bigthumbu . I hope to give you better footage of me at the next event :D .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom