Possible event in Moroso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drift event at Moroso Motorsports park, yea right but none the less if it happens im in! you can put my name on the list, Driu Z.

Yesssss!!!!!!

I belive an event at MOROSO would be a great idea & Iam willing to help any way I can

:D :cool:

Im gonna be arranging the test very soon. Most likely next week, but I'm very busy preparing for US Drift/FD Pro-Am and I need to leave for Ohio wednesday morning so it might have to wait until I get back.

I would like to get some drivers together to come out, maybe a total of about 6 or 7. If you want to be a part of it I want you to be critical of yourselves. We wanna put on a nice demo for Moroso and it's going to be over 80mph entry.

I've pretty much got Florida's top10 in mind, but if anyone ahs video of themselves doing some awesome pro-level stuff lemme know.

Freethoughtdean on AIM

-Sean

got two votes here!

:bigthumbu i'll be there for sure, everytime its hosted ill pay to drift. im in!!!! so is my brother so you got two votes here!

bishoptaner said:
80mph entry. sean get real i can only name a handfull of people that can do that speed everytime prefectly.

nobody in the world can do it perfect everytime so what does it matter......

im down sean.... let me know when.

freethinker said:
Im gonna be arranging the test very soon. Most likely next week, but I'm very busy preparing for US Drift/FD Pro-Am and I need to leave for Ohio wednesday morning so it might have to wait until I get back.

I would like to get some drivers together to come out, maybe a total of about 6 or 7. If you want to be a part of it I want you to be critical of yourselves. We wanna put on a nice demo for Moroso and it's going to be over 80mph entry.

I've pretty much got Florida's top10 in mind, but if anyone ahs video of themselves doing some awesome pro-level stuff lemme know.

Freethoughtdean on AIM

-Sean

Is it possible to go help out for this demo? I am obviously not going to drive, but just to help out, and watch some of the top level drifters of Florida would be cool.

if you need help or a driver im down..... i dont have any high speed vids of me but big mike has seen me in person..... but i am also down to elp out though.....

Just so you guys know, Sean's in Ohio for the Formula D Pro-am thingy and we probably won't hear back from him for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom