Possible event in Moroso

Status
Not open for further replies.
ter-tech said:
only one problem max amount of drivers allowed in a club event is 40. and the insurance required is 3mil we only have 1mil so trying to get the numbers for the bigger insurance so we can find out how much that will cost us, Track is $4600 + EMT $1100 + security $250 + ticket booth $120 + insurance ???? so total cost is still unknown. Almost there

And I guess I should add that the only open dates are April 7th and May 19th so its not gonna happen next weekend

So in other words, Moroso's too stupid to realize that by bringing in another spectator sport, spectators would show up and they'd incur revenue from them. Do they understand this is not some rich-guy hosted road-course event where millionaire tools come out and drive their limited edition Lambo's around the track once at 1/3 throttle so that they can tell their trophy wives how bad ass they are? I think we need to sell them drifting and not let them sell you a track.

dori dori said:
So in other words, Moroso's too stupid to realize that by bringing in another spectator sport, spectators would show up and they'd incur revenue from them. Do they understand this is not some rich-guy hosted road-course event where millionaire tools come out and drive their limited edition Lambo's around the track once at 1/3 throttle so that they can tell their trophy wives how bad ass they are? I think we need to sell them drifting and not let them sell you a track.

bro this is all of Florida. I see track events monthly in homestead, moroso, sebring, ect..... they are filled with 80+ drivers. We might be able to have that fanbase if given the chance. We ust have to get started somehow.

Last time I ran a track event at homestead I couldnt concentrate. I kept seeing BIG FUCKING PATCHES OF ROAD that I wanted to hit sideways. I love seeing a course with runoff room ON the track :laugh:

think when you have the no matter wat date ppl are still gonna show up and i thinkl i would be awsome if it would liek a teaching event and a drift event so i think this would be fuck awsome if it happen just let us know when it does

I've been creeping in the shadows for the last few months and I just caught word of this thread. If I have a drift-worthy car by then (or maybe I'll just "run what I brung" like last time, eh? :bigthumbu ) I am there without question. For me, the Ter-tech events have been a great open-arms experience to drive let alone have fun, so if they have an event in Moroso (or proceed to have events in Moroso) you can count me in. $250 sounds like a good deal to me, as well as the fact that it will most likely filter out those with the "Hey, its just fifty bucks, lets see what I can do!" mentality.

Last edited:
i said we should really try to bring back drifting events to south florida baby

o town is kinda a hastle for me but
i still go and represent
there like the only drift events in the whole state that i hear of any way

but if we have events down here as well its all gravy for FL

im down to help make this a possiblity

------------
slide@ME"

Do I hear $$$$$$$$ ?? Cause that's what it's all about down here.
Exactly why I'm trying to get the hell out of "down here". Can't aford to live south of wpb anymore if you make less then 100k a year... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom