Port Charlotte March 10 PICS/VIDS/Discussion

Awesome video! Now after seeing it from that perspective I can really see how bad ass of a demo that was...damn!

WOW!!!
the event was covered good by all photogreapher, props to you all for your awesome shots and video... I love u guys.
this event was a blast. tandem was a great idea but I would like to used a rollcage in the next one.
congrats to all the drivers you guys did an outstanding job and we showed them country peeps what drifting is about.

jdmnismo300 said:
damn aerok rippin that shit up mad props to that aerok 180 and all other drivers sick ass event sad i missed it

Thanks man....That Track is DA SHIT....it felt as if i was at Irwindale Speedway......LOVE U ALL....BEST EVENT TO EXPERIENCE WITH ALL CLOSE FRIENDS<>>>THANK U SO MUCH BLADDER FOR POSTING THE VIDEO.... i will try to post ours.....it aint much but day action

Everyone out There impressed everybody....nobody thought it would be like this.....One Love to ALL FL Drifters!!!!!

For real... send the raw footage over to me :)

Damn, watching the video again makes me want to go back next weekend already lol

rwdrift said:
For real... send the raw footage over to me :)

Damn, watching the video again makes me want to go back next weekend already lol

Seriously i really, really, really, really, really, really miss that track already. Can't wait for a private day!

WOW!!! props to all the drivers and crew.... the event turned out to be a great success. AND I MISSED IT AHHHH!!!

UBBER IMpreSSED WITh THe RISE in SFL'S SKILL LEVEL :bigthumbu

i have pics to finish editing and uploading. unfortunately i've stumbled upon all those problems they say come with windows vista.

microsoft ftl!

i should (hopefully) have them edited and uploaded by the end of the week.

JAJAJA that's some intense vid but i'm in a computer with no sound gotta rewatch at home!

bUT theres no NA E30 ACTION WTF up wit that?!?!

Last edited:
wow great video!!

BLADDER_MASTER said:
[dv]610040f2-55c7-4105-af1e-98ef0114fc2f[/dv]
I would have passed out long before the end with all the spins you had to do to make this great job man!!!! btw in the first 15 seconds of my first lap{burnout} my manifold cracked the last two cylinders pipes off the turbo flange so i could not get more the 11 pounds to the intake side.. thats why i had to stay in 2nd like all night long hence the poppop popp popopopop of 8200 but we have the manifold off now and are trying to get it fixed before irl

Back
Top Bottom