Port Charlotte March 10 PICS/VIDS/Discussion

Aerok180 said:

hahahahaha....ur right, thanks for the correction Bladder......i wish someone has a shot of that exploding...i saw it in front when pieces flew everywhere!!! ahhahahahaha so much fun......i felt like D1.......
:bigthumbu

I highly doubt anyone got a pic of it. The photographers in the field were too busy running for cover. :laugh:

EVENT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! madd props too all drivers, we all ripped it UP!!!!!! erick, the 4 car tandom was sick... best footage of the night!!!! Pics came out great everyone, thanks for all the media!!!!! the best part about this event was that we all went there for ONE thing... to FUCKING drift and show all them redneck what drifting was all about!!!!!! it seriously was D1 in there for a few minutes
AND THATS WHAT SOUTH FLORIDA DRIFTING IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!

I MURDERED AND RAPED MY TIRES!!!!!!!!
AER0-K/SMDG/FULL OPP REPPIN HARD!!!!!!!

AKsamuraiS14 said:
EVENT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! madd props too all drivers, we all ripped it UP!!!!!! erick, the 4 car tandom was sick... best footage of the night!!!! Pics came out great everyone, thanks for all the media!!!!! the best part about this event was that we all went there for ONE thing... to FUCKING drift and show all them redneck what drifting was all about!!!!!! it seriously was D1 in there for a few minutes
AND THATS WHAT SOUTH FLORIDA DRIFTING IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!

I MURDERED AND RAPED MY TIRES!!!!!!!!
AER0-K/SMDG/FULL OPP REPPIN HARD!!!!!!!

Yeah, wait until everyone sees the footage you caught.... looked like something out of Star Wars with your camcorder dodging my tire shreds.....while you caught me, David and at the very end Blake sliding around in what became a 4 car tandem. :bigthumbu

rwdrift said:
Yeah, wait until everyone sees the footage you caught.... looked like something out of Star Wars with your camcorder dodging my tire shreds.....while you caught me, David and at the very end Blake sliding around in what became a 4 car tandem. :bigthumbu

SICKNESS!!!!!!! TO THE FULLEST! :rockon:

If we start holding more practices there, maybe the blueberry will start to get in on the action... :rolleyes:

and I think this one is better Josh

ddc175.jpg

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TANDEM ACTION!!!!!!!! NO RULES JUST DRIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:
EXTREEMMMEEE DRIFTTINNGGGGG :runaway:
44.jpg

AND THEN ESTIE POPPED OUT INFRONT OF ME OUT OF NOWHERE :eek:
55.jpg

AKsamuraiS14 said:
AND THEN ESTIE POPPED OUT INFRONT OF ME OUT OF NOWHERE :eek:
55.jpg
infield is were its at man. 40+ the whole time, plus its a downshift in and a upshift back into the sweeper. shits fun as fuck holy shit.

someone comment on the exhaust. please thoughts and ideas, gotta step that shit up again. flamethrower.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
infield is were its at man. 40+ the whole time, plus its a downshift in and a upshift back into the sweeper. shits fun as fuck holy shit.

someone comment on the exhaust. please thoughts and ideas, gotta step that shit up again. flamethrower.

i was waving a yellow flag hoping you either one of you would let off then you did but you were the lead car so it didnt make it much better. i personally love the new exhaust.

The new exhaust is baller as fuck. Lets get video damnit. Its been 3 hours. I was hoping to watch it when I got off work. GRRR!

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Buy a SFLDrifters.com sticker instead. ;)

Also just wanted to give credit to what miata? for recording video while I was shooting pics.

give me your paypal, I give you my address :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom