Port Charlotte March 10 PICS/VIDS/Discussion

it was a lot of fun...but what really set it apart from other events and made it all that much better was..... soccer!!

haha j/j we brought the action intensely over that short period of time with 4-5car tandems and gave them hillbillies something worth watching! wrecked fwd under 100hp class oversteering into each other ftmfl

gdnimr0d said:
SAY GOODBYE TO MY REAR TAILIGHT I CANT BELIVE YOU GOT THAT SHOT!!! sick!
brodersito there's so much footage of you...i think every single one of your runs was taped by two or more cameras not including pics lol we were watching footage last night at the hotel and there was more of you than anyone else put together x6! there's two different videos + two different angles when you lost the tailight too

Last edited:
etxxz said:
it was a lot of fun...but what really set it apart from other events and made it all that much better was..... soccer!!

haha j/j we brought the action intensely over that short period of time with 4-5car tandems and gave them hillbillies something worth watching! wrecked fwd under 100hp class oversteering into each other ftmfl

Dude did you make it home alright?? After the I-75 toll I lost track of you.

rwdrift said:
Dude did you make it home alright?? After the I-75 toll I lost track of you.
yeah yeah we cruised 90+ on the way there but my alignment got messed up on the inner part of the track and when i hit 85 the car started shaking so i backed down to 80 :bigthumbu i'm fine, but what if something would've happened eh?

Dude, when I realized you werent there we were on mile marker 80-something... I was out of it the whole alligator alley.

Anywho, I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end. I spoke to the Aero K guys over the phone and they made it alright as well.

sounds like u all had a blast!!!! maybe i can get my chassis finished and join in next time congrats to all!!!!!!!!!

So here they are..
IMG_2887a.png

IMG_2918a.png

IMG_2927a.png

IMG_3039a.png

IMG_3084A.png

IMG_3304A.png

IMG_3336A.png

IMG_3364A.png

IMG_3387A.png

IMG_3443a.png

IMG_3444a.png

IMG_3511a.png

(the everglades)

and the rest...

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/shokkamotopros/PortCharoletteDemo Mar1007/?start=0

It was so hard to catch each one of you when your going one right after the other.. But I think I did alright. ;)
Let me know how you like them. Hope you all enjoy.
Its a pleasure shooting out there for you guys.
I think by far this was the best event Ive ever been too. Awesome Job out there all of you guys.
Thanks Blake and all the drifters who came out and tore it up. Its all about you guys..
Amazing! :bigthumbu

IMG_2955a.png
this is my favorite pic of the day.........that was the scariest time ive ever had drifting....oh and ebrakes handles that lock are not good for me.

POLE-POSITION said:
IMG_2955a.png
this is my favorite pic of the day.........that was the scariest time ive ever had drifting....oh and ebrakes handles that lock are not good for me.
lol is that what happened?? :laugh: i was driving behind you and saw first hand when you took the infield grass at 35mph+
J30 Meghz said:
So here they are..

and the rest...

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/shokkamotopros/PortCharoletteDemo Mar1007/?start=0

It was so hard to catch each one of you when your going one right after the other.. But I think I did alright. ;)
Let me know how you like them. Hope you all enjoy.
Its a pleasure shooting out there for you guys.
I think by far this was the best event Ive ever been too. Awesome Job out there all of you guys.
Thanks Blake and all the drifters who came out and tore it up. Its all about you guys..
Amazing! :bigthumbu

Those are some great pics Meg...dang thanks for coming!!
awesome frikkin time + hangin out + drifting and a tan ftw

Last edited by a moderator:
Port Charlotte was amazing! Smaller track than OSW, but in a million times better condition. (no hating here on OSW, they did let us hold the shift-lock events.) the spectator stands were full, and everyone was on their feet cheering during and after the demo. those country kids i had no idea what to expect. not to mention the air conditioned "VIP" room with our very own Ricky Bobby cut out...(see photo of Jerome buddying up with Ricky. ha ah.)
Can't wait till the next one. Everyone there really showed how much they have improved with car control. congrats everyone. it was well worth the no sleep that night.

Guys.....I want to say one thing........AMAZING!!! To all that took Footage/Pics/Video amazing job with the shots.....

To all Drivers that were their....It was a pleasure and honor doing this Demo with everyone, SFL Drifters are on the stepping stone of having Venues come to life aroound this Damn State!!!

Aero K Garage will be planning/hosting an event at Port Charlotte, already have the approval.

Lets make this a new track for us to go practice.....Tandem, i do not need to say more....Tandem can be practiced here witout cages, Its a great way to get closer, and closer, and closer and closer with trust......Just trust urself and ur car and the car in front, if not... a little boo won't hurt!!! ahahahaha

My boo boo is Turbo blew in the middle of the Drift and i smashed my brand new front bumper into several pieces but the Hillbillies enjoyed it....lol EVeryone again did amazing ....FUCKEN AMAZING!!!!!!!

BLADDER_MASTER said:
You didn't smash your front bumper. It exploded.

hahahahaha....ur right, thanks for the correction Bladder......i wish someone has a shot of that exploding...i saw it in front when pieces flew everywhere!!! ahhahahahaha so much fun......i felt like D1.......
:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom