one step closer for my brown ass to get into cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
stfu don't come at me other people's loosely tied theories and try to tell me i'm ignorant b/c i don't buy into it.

lolz "loosely tied 'theories'"... Hey if living your life in a state of denial helps you sleep better Im happy for you, but if you really want to refute and prove false the point Im making put forth some facts. Prove me the Federal Reserve is not a private enterprise.

^^Then post 80% of it here so we can talk about it b/c im not watching that "documentary" again.

lolz "loosely tied 'theories'"... Hey if living your life in a state of denial helps you sleep better Im happy for you, but if you really want to refute and prove false the point Im making put forth some facts. Prove me the Federal Reserve is not a private enterprise.

The Federal Reserve was intentionally designed to be "private." Would you rather a nationalized central bank controlling the money? :ugh: The loose ties come from the conclusions drawn based off some facts, some manipulation of facts, and some theroies. Its all bs though. Do you even realize that if any of the theories which have floated in and out of popularity over the years had been true, Bush would still be president, marshal law would be in place, and we'd all be hiding in bunkers w/ guns fending for our lives.

Last edited:
The Federal Reserve was intentionally designed to be "private." Would you rather a nationalized central bank controlling the money? :ugh:

Are you serious or are you kidding?

Are you really saying that we are better off handing all the power to make money out of thin air to a private company so they can do WHATEVER they want with it? print all the money they want and enslave us all?

Whats more, that we, the people, are better off handing that power to a 3rd party that we cannot audit and check what they are doing, and if found that a fraud is being perpetrated we cannot at the very least FIRE the so called "manager" of the central bank... I wander why don't we also put a president in charge of the whole country indefinitely, with no restraints on what he can do in our name...

The loose ties come from the conclusions drawn based off some facts, some manipulation of facts, and some theroies. Its all bs though. Do you even realize that if any of the theories which have floated in and out of popularity over the years had been true, Bush would still be president, marshal law would be in place, and we'd all be hiding in bunkers w/ guns fending for our lives.

Of course there's a bunch of misinformation floating in the net and is the job of each person to seek the facts, but you are not helping with just vaguely saying that "its all bs".

So by Bush not being president there's no danger of marshal law and holy Obama is going to fix it all because he "loves us" and he is not a puppet just like Bush was/is. it that what you are saying?

Last edited:
What? It has plenty of credibility. I already knew 80% of this shit that was in the movie.:ugh:

Shane to go into further detail one has to do real research into the matter. If you really want to discuss it, do some real research and tell me about credibility. I have done much of it before in international development courses, such as the infant mortality rates bs. Moore tries to draw conclusions that inadequate health care in america leads to higher infant mortality rates. Its BULLSHIT. The US has a different system for rating infant deaths which immediately makes the number bloated when compared w/ the rest of the world.
Bernadine Healy M.D. said:
First, it's shaky ground to compare U.S. infant mortality with reports from other countries. The United States counts all births as live if they show any sign of life, regardless of prematurity or size. This includes what many other countries report as stillbirths. In Austria and Germany, fetal weight must be at least 500 grams (1 pound) to count as a live birth; in other parts of Europe, such as Switzerland, the fetus must be at least 30 centimeters (12 inches) long. In Belgium and France, births at less than 26 weeks of pregnancy are registered as lifeless. And some countries don't reliably register babies who die within the first 24 hours of birth. Thus, the United States is sure to report higher infant mortality rates. For this very reason, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, which collects the European numbers, warns of head-to-head comparisons by country.

Infant mortality in developed countries is not about healthy babies dying of treatable conditions as in the past. Most of the infants we lose today are born critically ill, and 40 percent die within the first day of life. The major causes are low birth weight and prematurity, and congenital malformations. As Nicholas Eberstadt, a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, points out, Norway, which has one of the lowest infant mortality rates, shows no better infant survival than the United States when you factor in weight at birth.

Many advocates of natural birthing will actually tell you that the abundance of medical care in this country (such as the many vaccinations our children receive) are a contributing factor to infant mortality in the USA and they have some interesting data/facts to back up their theories. There is also the issue of corruption in reports from countries like Cuba (a prime example in his dribble). Independent, global watchdogs back up their lack of credibility with their own statistics and standings.

Are you serious??

Christopher Columbus? We don't celebrate the man, we recognize him for his accomplishments, for discovering this half of the world. Without him MOST of America's history would of never happened, or we would of had someone else discover this land and possibly do the SAME shit.

Is this the pretty stories grade school and middle school taught you? You really think we are going to slander our selves..

Columbus didn't find shit...Just like the Europeans (afraid to shower because it washes your age away) :laugh: They were narrow minded and believed the earth was flat. I mean shit if I was brought up to believe it I would think that too. All corners of the earth has been explored and you know that and if you know your history Columbus's crew on arrival to the Caribbean completely genocide the indigenous Tanios and rape the women or took ownership of them. This is just the Caribbean alone. :(

I really didn't want to go this way back..but hey every country had a stormy beginning..however this was done on a massive level far beyond Europe and Asia has achieved.

here is a page my friend gave me a while ago
http://www.indio.net/aymaco/slaughter.htm

$100 pill? Maybe because it takes a highly skilled chemist to produce the pill and years of research to make sure it works. and btw the materials and technology used to pruduce the pills are NOT CHEAP.

That is why its a fraction...I mean a FRACTION of the price to get the same medication out of the country? Like Mexico and South America or India . Its funny how we are all pill junkies... Pill for this pill for that.

I dont need a source for this just ask your sick grandparents or parents many people can't afford medication and that is why walmart and walgreens are now banking on genetic medication.

People go to the doctor for the stupidest reasons, so why pay for someone to patch up a paper cut when there are people having heart attacks?

That is why its an emergency agenda for the US right? That is why Florida just issued out a package because healthcare is too much and people can't afford it? Go read or watch documentaries about real healthcare ex-employees from Big companies. Not the Micheal Moore movies..

We are a capitalist country and life has a price..you have a bad lung...psssh your not just gonna get a lung..they are not going to try really hard to find you a lung.."its ok fill out this form" and through statistics they decide if you get a lung..other countries are not like this..I have many friends that fly out just for dental work because they can't afford 10,000 dollars to get teeth fixed

Ethnic cleansing? WTF? When did this happen? I never heard of this, and if it did happen PLEASE direct me to the source of this information because I want to learn about this. But why would we "cleanse" this country when this country went to war with itself to liberate black people from slavery? Why did this country spend decades fighting for womens rights, for black rights, and for rights of other races and immigrants?

Yeah another piece of history omitted:laugh:
http://hnn.us/articles/1662.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization#United_States

Credit bearing companies? Did you not read the contract? I(the bank) own this house, you pay me for the next 30 years to buy it, and if you don't pay me I'm gonna take my shit back!! If you don't understand that, DON'T SIGN THE CONTRACT!!!

I'll keep this sweet...Have you ever edited a contract...like 90% of people don't. If you take your contract to a lawyer a lot can not decipher it. You are allowed to modify a contract, but since its printed no one does...
:D sorry I try to use this soo called constitution to exercise my rights :laugh:

The contract you sign simply states
Yes there are words here and your signing that we can change these words and/or sell these words to another company who thus has the rights to change these words..
:bigthumbu Honest!

This country is not the best country, this country is not the worst country. Just because the entire country is suffering from an economic hardship, so many people want to bail. If you want to leave, get the fuck out,

Original...
Do I like the things that are in this country yes.
Most people posted up material things. Some women and some music. A lot of people may have came from poor 3rd world countries or Cuba or Haiti and told how bad it is there or experienced bad things...fine. But all these nice things if not batter can be found in other countries...maybe not cars...but I meet a LOT of people from other countries and material things don't make them happy its just the way of living.

we don't need you here. We need the people that will support their country, we have millions of people that fought and died for this country and EVERYONE that lives in it, which includes you.

Like I said I exercised my first amendment...and you say GTFO..classic.
I don't think this place is a shit hole...but people turn a blind eye to a lot of shit the united states does and when some one points it out everyone has issues.

I have never seen my parents/siblings/relatives/friends get beaten/killed from the greed of another, or because they decided to speak their mind.

WTF...People get shot all the time because of greed and get robbed. FUCK like 6 people in the last what 2 years got shot over an Xbox :ugh:
What the hell united states are you living in..My friend had a twelve gauge to his head and a glock at hotshots the other day. Guy shots man in front of daughter because of parking space..

I have never been caught in an attack by a local terrorist group, local gang, or crooked government official

WTF...:ugh::ugh:
Oh yeah 9/11...um unibomber...um wacko errrr
Let me not get started on crooked governent.

We need the people that will support their country

Have you gone to a protest? Have you support your senator to protect the everglades. Have you fought for any kinda rights...privacy...right to bear arms..What about try to keep outside countries from buying our land our roads. Do you support buying from communist china...people shot in factories for disobeying...do you support Israel continuous killing overseas or america involvement in africa...plz I can go on and on...

I support troops..but I dont support the intentions of our government and I do support continued funding in the middle east were the surround countries have there own damn money...

and where I can stay as an EQUAL in society as everyone else in it. Oh and it's something called PATRIOTISM

while im not going to respond to the other patriotic stuff you said...which majority the time the only time people become patriotic is when shit hits the fan is that I want to just end this with something I quoted from you.

A society that is equal...Do you know when the citizen of Cuba really got pissed. When Castro said that this place will not be divided and everyone was to be equal( that is when he came to power). Where the rich kept rising the the poor got poorer. Not too many Cubans talk about that cause it was racially divided.. and a lot of older Cuban brought that idealistic way to Florida.

The united states is far from an equal society divided by race religion and at its strongest economic standing...So if you support the things that the US is doing right now....Go for it...But I do fight for change I do try to protect my rights and the more you try to exercise your rights you'll see that is simply a fallacy.

Last edited:
It always gripes me that a company is given the right to lend OUR money to us at a rate of interest. Sort of like the bailout money going to the banks so they can lend it at interest.. the govt could simply give the money to the people (who incidentally pay for it anyhow) and skip the banks making a profit off of our wages.

think about this for a second, Imagine the Federal Reserve started today and loaned out $3, 1 $1 bill to 3 people.. and said In one year we want our loan back with interest. Is this possible? NO.. if interest is %6 a year, that means each person would owe the Federal Reserve $1.06, thats a grand total of $3.18 here in lies the problem, the Federal Reserve only made $3.00. Meaning we will never be out of debit to the federal reserve of OUR OWN MONEY! not one Dollar leaves the Federal Reserve that doesn't have interest owed on it.

To me this is a never ending debit to America, yes another one..

Sorry I didn't read the entire thread just caught the last few posts concerning the Federal Reserve system.. I'm sure once I read the entire post (looks like it started with Michael Moor movies..LOL) I will have more to post..

Are you serious or are you kidding?

Are you really saying that we are better off handing all the power to make money out of thin air to a private company so they can do WHATEVER they want with it? print all the money they want and enslave us all?

Wow you are a whack job. Its not a fully privatized organization. I put private in quotes for that reason. And only you are drawing conclusions about enslavement here.

Whats more, that we, the people, are better off handing that power to a 3rd party that we cannot audit and check what they are doing, and if found that a fraud is being perpetrated we cannot at the very least FIRE the so called "manager" of the central bank... I wander why don't we also put a president in charge of the whole country indefinitely, with no restraints on what he can do in our name...

Yes, we the people are better off having a federal reserve. And the president appoints the chairpeople of the reserve. The Fed is not an entirely independent organization with ultimate control nor is the chairman. Within the fed is their own system of checks and balances. What la-la land do you live in where that is not the case? There is transparency within the reserve too so idk what you're talking about.

So by Bush not being president there's no danger of marshal law and holy Obama is going to fix it all because he "loves us" and he is not a puppet just like Bush was/is. it that what you are saying?

No. When did I say anything of the sort? I said if conspiracy theories held any water, we'd have all been fucked by now.

That is not ethnic cleansing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That is not ethnic cleansing. :rolleyes:

The "interventions" advocated and practised by eugenicists involved prominently the identification and classification of individuals and their families, including the poor, mentally ill, blind, 'promiscuous women', homosexuals and entire "racial" groups

and at the time I could not think of the terminology

The "interventions" advocated and practised by eugenicists involved prominently the identification and classification of individuals and their families, including the poor, mentally ill, blind, 'promiscuous women', homosexuals and entire "racial" groups

and at the time I could not think of the terminology

Where are you reading that in United States Compulsory sterilization was used as a means for racial cleansing?

Wow you are a whack job. Its not a fully privatized organization. I put private in quotes for that reason. And only you are drawing conclusions about enslavement here.

WTF?! where are YOU getting you info? Companies that are publicly traded in the stock market must show who owns the stocks of it.

Have you SEEN who owns the "stocks" of the FED? PLEASE show me a copy.

Yes, we the people are better off having a federal reserve. And the president appoints the chairpeople of the reserve.

The Fed is not an entirely independent organization with ultimate control nor is the chairman. Within the fed is their own system of checks and balances.

OMFG... Where are you getting this from?! This vid is the ex. chairman of the FED Mr. Greenspan basically saying they can rob us to no end with impunity

The FED can fuk u in the A$$

What la-la land do you live in where that is not the case? There is transparency within the reserve too so idk what you're talking about.

When was the last time the FED was audited? More specifically, Bernanke gave out 2 TRILLION DOLLARS ($2,000,000,000,000) and NO ONE not even congress is allowed to audit what is being done with that money. There is no oversight for the FED.

Ben Bernanke RefusesTransparency

No. When did I say anything of the sort? I said if conspiracy theories held any water, we'd have all been fucked by now.

We ARE fucked.

You are too into your conspiracies to listen. The "stocks" of the Fed are owned by the banks which oversee operations in the board. There is no one ruler over our monetary system, whether you want to believe that or not is up to you. I said checks and balances WITHIN the Fed meaning the banks, member banks, FOM committee, etc. There is transparency within the Fed - obviously its not fully transparent since the ownership is not vested in the people. I do feel there should be more transparency but I'm not sure it should be fully transparent. There may be security reasons for not disclosing information - idk and neither do you. Either way, atm it is what it is. And I think Bernanke is a douche. I haven't been a fan of his policies since he started lowering interest rates years ago and I still think he's been doing nothing but making things worse. I'm not afraid of him taking over the world though...only Bush.

IF YOUR GOING BACK LEMME KNOW ILL GIVE YOU ALL MY SURFBOARD!:laugh:

↑ lol. Yes without Cuba this world would still be stuck in the dark ages, and we would all have been crushed by the bloodthirsty and evil capitalist empire and we would be eating our own babies.

LMFAO....... WOW
wow....ill bring my gringo/hispanic ass to cuba buy a few old school chevys and bring my ass back with my new cars
I LIKE HIS IDEA!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... whoa... I thought we gave South Florida to Cuba a long time ago... you mean to tell me I dont need a passport to go visit SFL... well shit.

its funny how DAN has posted since the first page!!!

still waiting for RWDRIFT(erik) to chime in...................................

Where I work its mostly cuban's and a lot of them want to go back because in the US you have to work while in cuba its just a party where the only you thing you have to worry about it what you are going to eat the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom