Okeeheelee BBQ

i am down u nukkas need to just call me i will forget. and robert get a fucking job if jimmy can u can. fucking cubans. d ill bring food or whatever just tell me.

Sleep after PBIR

Wake up next day

Go and eat food with good peoplez

If that's too difficult you need better time management or you need to sleep the usual 8 hours, not 14.

yo... i wanna get schwasted after pbir... and hopefully score some pussay!!! cuz its been tooo fucking long!

yo... i wanna get schwasted after pbir... and hopefully score some pussay!!! cuz its been tooo fucking long!

well why wait till pbir, u need to get out more and not be so picky pussy is pussy bro

i will be going to sobe after the event i dont want to see a fucking car after this event. so i say we do it on a sunday

o gess my b, well i held back a bit i didnt say the part about how he didnt use shit and has some green stuff coming out of his smegma

Post up when you get a good date and time and will see if I can swing by. Working 8pm-0630 on Saturday and Sunday :/

sobe?? rob, i look like im 12, when i turn 21 they will probably still take my id and tell me its a fake...

and sorry about standards but everyone has them...

I don't know what I'm doin after pbir. I guess I'm probly going to go home and get in the fetal position and cry myself to sleep for not being able to drive the event

not really sure about time... i work saturday... wanna do it sunday after the event?

SUNDAY AFTER THE EVENT LEMME KNOW?

Was wondering as well if this was a no go or not... Been 6days since last post and it's in 4 days. Also is there a list of items needed still?

Back
Top Bottom