Okeeheelee BBQ

^ lol

i think we should just have a sonics meet and go from thier, i dont think we will be able to go slide after but itll be cool to chill with evreyone.
my damn car is down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my clutch sounds like its falling apart im so pissed pulling the tranny out 2morrow on my back in my drive way...again
team hardparked ftw lol

anyone need help with thier cars this week? ill be doing nothing waiting on parts. throw me some knuckles i wana start doing angle mods on 240s and maby weld up somthing like the pbm kit

^ lol

i think we should just have a sonics meet and go from thier, i dont think we will be able to go slide after but itll be cool to chill with evreyone.
my damn car is down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my clutch sounds like its falling apart im so pissed pulling the tranny out 2morrow on my back in my drive way...again
team hardparked ftw lol

anyone need help with thier cars this week? ill be doing nothing waiting on parts. throw me some knuckles i wana start doing angle mods on 240s and maby weld up somthing like the pbm kit

Help me and finish my cage up for me!! Come to the shop tomorrow! Text me.

lmao^^
save it for next one

Ya just let me know...

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

^ lol

team hardparked ftw lol

You do cages? Trying to see what a cage will set me back so I can add that to my list... Six point w/o pillars welded...

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Oo and know this is kind of off the subject but I work nights so on my days off (Sun-Tue) I'm a night owl... So if anyone nearby needs any help wrenching at night I am down. Just let me know, I'm in the WPB area...

jonjon, i cant make cages but i can weldem in. if you have one that just needs to be welded in im your man but i dont have the tools or the knowledge to make legit ones.

contact barefootdrifter for a cage... i think he wants to do some... dont quote me tho... but he could use the work!

contact barefootdrifter for a cage... i think he wants to do some... dont quote me tho... but he could use the work!

dose matt have pipebender?? cus if he does we can start making money

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

i got an idea, im gona go to the junk yard and take some s13 knuckles. im gona do the angle mod on them and then sell them for 150 with a core of thier stock knuckles. 200 if they dont have a core.

what do you guys think??

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

i got an idea, im gona go to the junk yard and take some s13 knuckles. im gona do the angle mod on them and then sell them for 150 with a core of thier stock knuckles. 200 if they dont have a core.

what do you guys think??

im thinking of giving the first for free so that i can take all the measurement i need in order to make it work.

bill has a spare set (unmodded) he will give you

then you mod the (unmodded ones) and he will see which ones are better yours or his old ones... get it now?

yea got that i just dont know if the ones on his car are moded. if they are i would just have to stop by the shop and measer the modded ones and mod the stock ones to get more angle. itll acctualy be better if he allready has modded ones that way i can make the first batch to handle the most angle possible.

or just buy PBM ones and copy it if you think your going to make money in the long run and have it done right the first time instead of test dummying them on other peoples cars?

or just buy PBM ones and copy it if you think your going to make money in the long run and have it done right the first time instead of test dummying them on other peoples cars?

again with this dumbass... he said a junkyard pair... or a spare pair... you are seriously questionably retarded.... and how else are you going to test them

again with this dumbass... he said a junkyard pair... or a spare pair... you are seriously questionably retarded.... and how else are you going to test them

hey again with you it takes money to make money spend the couple hundered bux buy the PBM ones right?
YES
Go to the the junkyard and buy the knuckles for like $10 Right?
YES
Then just copy the measurements on the PBM ones or add more angle then just guessing the measurements right?
YES

just saying it takes $ to make money why not just buy them copy them and sell them for half the price?

oooh man this is already pointless..... why would you need to buy pbm when you can experiment with 20 sets from the jyard for the same price... lol im done

plus unlike you im sure roberto has a sense of pride in his work... if he buys someone elses product then he didnt do it he just copied someone...

Back
Top Bottom