Okeeheelee BBQ

no end thread about it... this isnt an argument thread this is for bbq west palm hang outs and what not! the wpb thread without leo basically!

hey again with you it takes money to make money spend the couple hundered bux buy the PBM ones right?
YES
Go to the the junkyard and buy the knuckles for like $10 Right?
YES
Then just copy the measurements on the PBM ones or add more angle then just guessing the measurements right?
YES

just saying it takes $ to make money why not just buy them copy them and sell them for half the price?

bro idk u but in an effort to keep shit talking out of this forum im going to be super nice, me and leo made our peace today:bigthumbu shit is looking up for wpb lol

but yea your point about the pbm thing is legit but only from a consumer stand point. for me to go out and buy the chunks of metal to put together a pbm stlye kit would take alot of effort and money. the powered by max kit is a pro kit that not only gives you more angle but realieves alot of stress on the tierods and the whole steering system. i would be more then happy to weld one in for some one but for me to recreate it would take alot of time and money. the reason they can sell thier kit for so cheap is becaouse of bulk. they im sure have a contract with a machining company that makes the parts in bulk and to thier specs.

what im trying to do is offer the less technical system of cuting the knuckles and rewelding them to lower the "gearing" on the stock knuckles giving you more angle with the same steering rack throw. in order to do this correctly u have to put them at the right spot so that they constently have tension on them, if you weld them to short at full lock the wheels turns to much and the tierod loses its tension making the wheels move side to side because thier is nothing holding the wheel from moving at the end. this is why i need some cars to get the right measurments. it has nothing to do with copying another kit its about making sure everything fits correctly and thats quality!

this way works the same as the pbm it just puts more pressure on the tierods and increases the chances of bump steer but unless your 240 is 4mm from the ground no one is gona have to worry about it.

hope that clears this up:bigthumbu

bro idk u but in an effort to keep shit talking out of this forum im going to be super nice, me and leo made our peace today:bigthumbu shit is looking up for wpb lol

but yea your point about the pbm thing is legit but only from a consumer stand point. for me to go out and buy the chunks of metal to put together a pbm stlye kit would take alot of effort and money. the powered by max kit is a pro kit that not only gives you more angle but realieves alot of stress on the tierods and the whole steering system. i would be more then happy to weld one in for some one but for me to recreate it would take alot of time and money. the reason they can sell thier kit for so cheap is becaouse of bulk. they im sure have a contract with a machining company that makes the parts in bulk and to thier specs.

what im trying to do is offer the less technical system of cuting the knuckles and rewelding them to lower the "gearing" on the stock knuckles giving you more angle with the same steering rack throw. in order to do this correctly u have to put them at the right spot so that they constently have tension on them, if you weld them to short at full lock the wheels turns to much and the tierod loses its tension making the wheels move side to side because thier is nothing holding the wheel from moving at the end. this is why i need some cars to get the right measurments. it has nothing to do with copying another kit its about making sure everything fits correctly and thats quality!

this way works the same as the pbm it just puts more pressure on the tierods and increases the chances of bump steer but unless your 240 is 4mm from the ground no one is gona have to worry about it.

hope that clears this up:bigthumbu

Make-up sex felt good not gonna lie.

is that why bill's wheel shakes when hes full lock? i have seen it with thine own eyes... well not at pbir, at cfrc, but maybe fixed since then... not just bill but others too...

maby, i know in full lock my drives side wheels hangs loose cus i cut it way to short. i welded in a bump stop that would lock the tie rod to the lower control arm before it got to that point.

not sure if its a big deal if its lose but i would think you would have more control the tighter it is in full lock. when bill gets back on let see if his are cut or not.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

It's just one of my fetishes.

;)

idk bill is a fucking GANGSTAAAAHHHHHH!!!! like if could enter like him i would be happy!

and leo GUTFUCK?

idk bill is a fucking GANGSTAAAAHHHHHH!!!! like if could enter like him i would be happy!

and leo GUTFUCK?

yea bills cool as hell

o and remmemebre how i was telling you since i put the angle mod in my car was jerking left and right??? well my dumb ass forgot to tighten both of my lower control arms. thats why my car was jerking when i would hit the brakes or turn softly lol its been doing it since the day before a crashed at skid pad.... i have such bad luck with my z dude:(

ANTEATER-FUCK-PARTY.jpg

well like i was telling you at pbir when i crashed i had the steering wheels stright. the car just kept going to the left. thats why i didnt realy hit the brakes. in my mind the car was gona going stright cus i was holding the wheel stright but then.... boom lol

Back
Top Bottom