Off to Japan.......

Okay guys, i just posted on the official request thread for Off to Japan, Again i will do everything in my power to get everything everybody needs...or wants...or even some cool things that i might think you all would want to get off my hands!

I will also take pics of where I sleep, what i eat, etc......Platinumpresto has the list covered..lol it will be a daily picture diary intake on the digi and camcorder for moutain touge passes and D1SL on March 11th or any other private day Driving Sports wants to set up!

Awesome man you are my freaking hero. That is my dream trip and the fact that your doing it for business is so baller. Have fun, be safe, and take lots of pics!

Awesome man you are my freaking hero. That is my dream trip and the fact that your doing it for business is so baller. Have fun, be safe, and take lots of pics!

Thanks Kyle, Show em' up at county line with that beautiful S14 Kouki of yours!!!

raffi bring me back a keychain! :D have fun now dont decide to live there i'll miss you. (ok you can live there if some jap girl kidnaps you.)

Oh and Pocky Sticks

fuck yes. will you bring me back the chocolate covered ones pleeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee....

Last edited:
Good luck and have fun bro! I just never and probably will never understand what all the hype on japan is about...

i could probly find a chic....... * yelling..... ANNA where the hell are you... haha... i need you to rub something out... bwhahahaha

lucifer i kill you now. good thing i know where you live and work and go to school! muhahhaha jk i <3 you.

byeee raffi. i'll missss you... bring me back those things and ill paypal some money your way.

If youre going to be staying near Osaka then check out the 'Mizukoshi touge".

I went searching for drift action one night and found this place completely on accident. It is located in the Mizukoshi mountain pass that goes east from Osaka and over the mountains to Nara. Don't take the highway though, you will need to go down to south Osaka and then take route 309 into the mountains, it will take about 30-40min to get there but when you come to the tunnel, don't go through it.

Make a right at the last turn before the tunnel. Follow the narrow road down, it will look like you are entering a park or something, just keep going, it will get a little more twisty for a mile or so, and then it gets really fun. This is the old way across the pass instead of using the tunnel. The switchbacks are as good as anything youve ever seen in WRC.

There are tons of other awesome roads in the area, but this is the only place I found with rubber laid down so thick you couldn't see the lines on the road and guardrails that had obviously met more than a few Nissans......

If youre going to be staying near Osaka then check out the 'Mizukoshi touge".

I went searching for drift action one night and found this place completely on accident. It is located in the Mizukoshi mountain pass that goes east from Osaka and over the mountains to Nara. Don't take the highway though, you will need to go down to south Osaka and then take route 309 into the mountains, it will take about 30-40min to get there but when you come to the tunnel, don't go through it.

Make a right at the last turn before the tunnel. Follow the narrow road down, it will look like you are entering a park or something, just keep going, it will get a little more twisty for a mile or so, and then it gets really fun. This is the old way across the pass instead of using the tunnel. The switchbacks are as good as anything youve ever seen in WRC.

There are tons of other awesome roads in the area, but this is the only place I found with rubber laid down so thick you couldn't see the lines on the road and guardrails that had obviously met more than a few Nissans......

Oh hell yea!!! Thanks Sean...dude this will be my wet dream come true!!!

Also if u have time for regular sightseeing check out Nara since its close, and Kyoto is only an hour drive away and EXTREMELY worth seeing.

In Kyoto take your time and walk from downtown east and all the way up the hill to Kiyomizudera (flowing water temple) Its really amazing.

PICS!!!!:
If you dont have a camera try to get like a Sony T7 T9 or T10. They are really small, turn on fast and last a long time on a charge, but buy a few extra batteries and get a car-charger so u dont fail like me and miss pics of the touge action. Also bring a laptop or borrow one so u can save pics often and makes lists of things u wanna see/do/buy. Get a big memory card!

SHINKANSEN:
Make sure u get the railpass before you go, you cant buy it in Japan, and it's worth every penny. Dont activate it until you want to actually use it. Also it will pay for JR subway trains and u get discounts on some hotels with it. Save on hotels by taking the Shinkansen(bullettrain) at night to places u want to go and sleep on the train. U can get into the baller-only cars at night usually cause no one is on the trains. Dont get too short of a railpass because just Osaka-Tokyo 1way is like $179 at the station but the whole 2 week unlimited pass is $400ish.

If you want to go to Ebisu:

You take the Shinkansen north to Koriyama. Theres a rental car place across from the station, its like $100 to rent a cheap car for 24hrs unless u make reservations (try nippon rent-a-car) then you drive north toward Fukushima. You need to find Ebisu on google maps ahead of time and save the map images from Koriyama all the way to the track, but its easy. Only like 3 different roads and youre there.

TAKE 5MILLION PICS!

Last edited:
Also if u have time for regular sightseeing check out Nara since its close, and Kyoto is only an hour drive away and EXTREMELY worth seeing.

In Kyoto take your time and walk from downtown east and all the way up the hill to Kiyomizudera (flowing water temple) Its really amazing.

PICS!!!!:
If you dont have a camera try to get like a Sony T7 T9 or T10. They are really small, turn on fast and last a long time on a charge, but buy a few extra batteries and get a car-charger so u dont fail like me and miss pics of the touge action. Also bring a laptop or borrow one so u can save pics often and makes lists of things u wanna see/do/buy. Get a big memory card!

SHINKANSEN:
Make sure u get the railpass before you go, you cant buy it in Japan, and it's worth every penny. Dont activate it until you want to actually use it. Also it will pay for JR subway trains and u get discounts on some hotels with it. Save on hotels by taking the Shinkansen(bullettrain) at night to places u want to go and sleep on the train. U can get into the baller-only cars at night usually cause no one is on the trains. Dont get too short of a railpass because just Osaka-Tokyo 1way is like $179 at the station but the whole 2 week unlimited pass is $400ish.

If you want to go to Ebisu:

You take the Shinkansen north to Koriyama. Theres a rental car place across from the station, its like $100 to rent a cheap car for 24hrs unless u make reservations (try nippon rent-a-car) then you drive north toward Fukushima. You need to find Ebisu on google maps ahead of time and save the map images from Koriyama all the way to the track, but its easy. Only like 3 different roads and youre there.

TAKE 5MILLION PICS!

Thanks Sean, i will see how much time i have but will be posting daily!!!!

Back
Top Bottom