NOPI Drift Series at Moroso, April 5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going throught the rule book and it says that i need a valid drivers license. oh noes. i have a valid id. no license till august. wtf i though you dont need a dl to drive on a closed course??

i was going throught the rule book and it says that i need a valid drivers license. oh noes. i have a valid id. no license till august. wtf i though you dont need a dl to drive on a closed course??

Estie, the rule book is just placed to say they have a rule book, maybe about 40% of the rule book isn't even checked or brought up at events. ur good!

oh ho ho estie driving in an organized series....can't wait to see you out there WOOT WOOT

hey bladder, did you get a chance to find that link to preorder advanced tickets? im looking but i dont see it on there site. thank you. :)

Hey all, I got 400 nopi flyers, (5 dollars off with flyer) and I'm going to Towers to promote and hand them out. Anyboby want to help support, holla.

Hey all, I got 400 nopi flyers, (5 dollars off with flyer) and I'm going to Towers to promote and hand them out. Anyboby want to help support, holla.

suan! hook it up. i have like 5 people going. can you mail me some flyers and i'll paypal you the postage?

i wonder how many people would be there.. if I spammed this event to 90% of all the people in S florida on MS and FB

Rules-
Safety stuff will be enforced.

Better have a fire system, legit cage/suit, kill switches, and windows/windownets, secure batteries, seats etc.

Drug/Alcohol policies will be strictly enforced, ejection and passing off to police will occur.

I'll look into this driving without a valid DL thing though...

Any questions etc let me know, mikespeed95@gmail.com 936.348.1923

i mean shit, its on a closed course. i have an id that looks like a dl, has the same # and all that jazz. i hope it wont be a problem. shit i just sunk like a few k more into this bitch!!!

You should probably contact NOPI directly for that. They have a media application on their site too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom