next three event dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent drifted the skid pad before... how many tires do you SR guys go through?

depends how heavy foot you have.. coz in tire set can last you a day or you might need 2 extra sets.. if you are new to it.. most likely ..2 sets (the one you drive with and the drift spares..

hey, can anyone help me out to get to this event on sunday.? i need power steering, s13 clutch master cyl, and a windshield install. we are pickin up the new windshield in tampa tomorrow. the rest idk.. anyway, just tryin to slide in the nice weather while I can. if anyone has a hookup for bio-diesel, ... pm me, whatever... or if you can arrange some slide time outside of tampa this weekend, pm me... thanks dudes

this is at county line?

yup

Last edited:
can anybody reccomend good directions from tampa/st pete? we got the beast back up to "tech par" last night and want to come out and slide sunday.

can anybody reccomend good directions from tampa/st pete? we got the beast back up to "tech par" last night and want to come out and slide sunday.

75 south to US27 south (will be the first exit after you get past alligator alley).

once on us27, just drive south for about 20 mins and it will be on the east side of the road. Its right across from Krome Ave.

most likely will be there with my friend tryin out his z32 tt. we shall see how it goes. if its not a shitty day like this!

SWEET, BLOWN power enterprise metal headgasket... never buying that overpriced pos again. well guys, i tried to drift florida. have fun at the skidpad

Damn! Today was fucking awesome. It was so good to get out there sliding again. First event in over 2 years. Glad I got to see some old faces. BTW Thanks to Emil again for letting us borrow the helmet!

Last edited:
soooooo much fun today, was the 1st car out, hit it perfect, only really ran 1 set of tires that for some reason wanted to last forever, smoked the tires after a run when they were done, shredded my alternator belt, ran to the store, put new belt on (looked like jackson), and still got 2 good runs on the next set before the day ws done!
Good driving by everybody, thanks to tim and rodd and every1 else who helped set this up. can't wait for friday and def. can't wait for the 25th.

awesome turnout again! and thanks to Tim and his brother for my first ridealongs! Hope to be out there trying to learn in my car for the next event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom