next three event dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
are helmets required?

Please forgive my noobness lol

I may search for a cheap pair of 5luggers for the back so I dont ruin the tires on my car. I plan on getting new tires for my advans this weekend cause im tired of driving on drag radials everyday

are helmets required?

Please forgive my noobness lol

I may search for a cheap pair of 5luggers for the back so I dont ruin the tires on my car. I plan on getting new tires for my advans this weekend cause im tired of driving on drag radials everyday

helmet yes must be atleast dot rated

Thanks for the offer man. I'll let you know, my friend has an extra helmet and i doubt he needs it since he sold his motorcycle.

your motor still burnt up?

No When I went to do a compresion test my spark plugs were super loose. Don't ask me how they got that way.? I tightned them up and it ran great. I still need a clutch and for the engine to be tuned properly by someone who knows what their doing lol.

^^did something like that

naw son, you need to think more radically then. f the trunk lid, hood, bumpers, fenders who needs them when you dont need to be aerodynamic? lol and if those pesky doors get annoying to open take those out too. lol jk

naw son, you need to think more radically then. f the trunk lid, hood, bumpers, fenders who needs them when you dont need to be aerodynamic? lol and if those pesky doors get annoying to open take those out too. lol jk

Dang does this mean that i have to put the motor back in?!

I dont know if i'll participate in this skid pad event =/ . I dont have spare wheels & tires and id rather spend my money on finishing up a few other things on my car. I will try to attend though to meet some people and spectate.

Plus i still have my stock open diff so it wouldnt be too fun for me anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom