next three event dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I'm leaving now, I'll see what happens but I'll have no way to relay the info back lol you'll probably know before I even get there... shit... well here it goes

well I'm leaving now, I'll see what happens but I'll have no way to relay the info back lol you'll probably know before I even get there... shit... well here it goes

GL , but I guess since no one has posted nothing up that it's cancelled then I gues it's still up for tonight

My rims were taking last night @ during the last hour of the skidpad event between 10:45pm, and 11:15pm. I was parked on the skidpad side in the far back. Never doing it again, and I warn everyone to be watchful of their equipment they leave on the ground. That's the only problem that I have with the skidpad events is there is practically no separation between the "pit" areas, and just where everyone else walks around. We just leave our stuff on the ground. I heard that my case is the first one, but let's hope it's the last one.

Heres a picture of the rims:
They are two(2) 18x9.5 +15 MB battles Gunmetal BRAND NEW
Wrapped in 235/40/18 90% tread new sunny tires.

26753_1409246750391_1209123362_1171754_5839852_n.jpg

Here are some pictures of them on my car.

Please give me any info if anyone sees them or saw someone snooping around.
I had them on the BOTTOM of my rim stack so someone clearly had time to look around the pit areas to scope out some free rims!

My rims were taking last night @ during the last hour of the skidpad event between 10:45pm, and 11:15pm. I was parked on the skidpad side in the far back. Never doing it again, and I warn everyone to be watchful of their equipment they leave on the ground. That's the only problem that I have with the skidpad events is there is practically no separation between the "pit" areas, and just where everyone else walks around. We just leave our stuff on the ground. I heard that my case is the first one, but let's hope it's the last one.

Heres a picture of the rims:
They are two(2) 18x9.5 +15 MB battles Gunmetal BRAND NEW
Wrapped in 235/40/18 90% tread new sunny tires.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...409246750391_1209123362_1171754_5839852_n.jpg
Here are some pictures of them on my car.

Please give me any info if anyone sees them or saw someone snooping around.
I had them on the BOTTOM of my rim stack so someone clearly had time to look around the pit areas to scope out some free rims!
you know what the problem is... too many honda kids are getting into drifting now. :/

i had fun but car started sounding funny, so i left. met some of you but names take some time. thanks everyone.

**\\//[][]D**;658381 said:
you know what the problem is... too many honda kids are getting into drifting now. :/

yup...

thats fucked up man.. srry to hear.. i wonder whos the fagget who did it

Ya the stupid kid tried to sell the stolen wheels on craigslist... no word on next skidpad yet, come out and try the big track...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom