need info on NA V8 swaps

congrats you feel special....add on all the work you need to make it run plus a tranny and a custom made drive shaft plus all the fab work to make it fit which i garantee it wont and where do you stand. out a shit load of money for something that aint worth it. but if you want to do the swap and prove me wrong go for it. Its not worth it hands down you can do a ls swap much cheap and after market parts are cheaper for an ls. Ive researched the swap have you. Do your research then get back to me on that. By the way i was a viper tech at napelton dodge for three years.

Last edited:
i have im just saying that those viper motors arent that expensive. those links are engine/trannys with wiring and bla bla bla. your right though you would need to do the drive shaft and motor mounts and the wire it up. its more money then a ls swap would cost, but it would be a cool swap. (if the motor fits im not even sure of that)

oh and btw.... i do feel special, i look in the mirror every morning and tell myself that.

motor wont fit unless you notch out your shock towers alot to clear the headers plus you wont have room for a rad so you run into that problem too.

Back
Top Bottom