need info on NA V8 swaps

who's do you see everyday? in a s13/14??? please post pics of this cause i have been quite curiuos about this for a while now.

Sean Love, his is a s13 coupe with the VH41 (4.1 V8 from the Q45). There is room to do it if you would want to. The VH45 is a little bigger (what gsracer has) but even then I'm positive you could do it with a relocation.

who's do you see everyday? in a s13/14??? please post pics of this cause i have been quite curiuos about this for a while now.

yeah he does, he been seeing seans sit and rot for like the last 2 years

Sean was one of the first to do it just his will be the last to actually run ahaha

vh41 are about 1.5" smaller.... which is a good amount. to bad that he doesnt have it running. i would buy that from him and get it going. is this the coupe that he is selling btw... wait never mind that one has a ka in... must be another one

because I like the idea of a Bad A$$ V8 in my 240sx! I don't give 2 shits for drag racing or anything like it!and don't need a700hp turbo motor. I JUST WANT ALL MOTOR.
I've had two 240sx s14 never had the luxury of having A/C so it doesn't mater to me..lol!

But if it become to hard of a swap I'll just do a Z4 car swap.....lol
I just have three more years before that could happen and with that I would be saying bye bye florida and HELLO Puma.

Last edited:
if you would have said... i want it to sound like its killing 100 screaming mexican babies.. then it would have been a differnet story... but you said screaming to begin with like they where the source of your power..

if you would have said... i want it to sound like its killing 100 screaming mexican babies.. then it would have been a differnet story... but you said screaming to begin with like they where the source of your power..

wow bro !!! you are really on to something there. :laugh::laugh:lol j/k
yeah killing is the RIGHT word for that.

GO with a Chevy V8! They look awesome in the bay. They have PLENTY of Power out of the box and even more power adders for not much money. Honestly the thought of selling my S to build a LSx S14 has crossed my mind a few times. Gas is my ONLY hold back! That and my S is SEXY AS HELL!

GO with a Chevy V8! They look awesome in the bay. They have PLENTY of Power out of the box and even more power adders for not much money. Honestly the thought of selling my S to build a LSx S14 has crossed my mind a few times. Gas is my ONLY hold back! That and my S is SEXY AS HELL!

true, but you destroy the integrity of Nissan. nissan hasnt failed for me yet. beside you got to keep it Japanese.

besides ls1 or lsx or what ever cost alot more than 175 which is what i paid for the block heads and intake manifold no accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:
true, but you destroy the integrity of Nissan. nissan hasnt failed for me yet. beside you got to keep it Japanese.

besides ls1 or lsx or what ever cost alot more than 175 which is what i paid for the block heads and intake manifold no accessories.

JDM Blah Blah. In the end it is all in the quest for speed and power. Aftermarket support in there for the LSx motor. 6 Speed. Reliablity. There is really no question in my mind which I would pick.

Plus all the fabrication that is needed to put in a VH. The LSx already has kits to drop in, wire up, run exhaust. All you have to do it pump gas and change the oil.

Back
Top Bottom