need info on NA V8 swaps

FindJDM_s14

Spectator
I really would love to stay NA but I want more power so I'm thinking about swaping in an V8 motor but I don't know mush about v8 swap. I would do all the researching and web surfing but because school has me in lock down. I can't find the time for researching $H:T so I'm ask you guys to help me by posting links or anything you know.
Thanks

i got a buick rocket 350 400hp for $600 with a auto tranny. both work great. I have no use for it so if you want it let me know.

well, off the top of my head i know that the LS1 and vh45 ( infiniti q45 ) would fit with some modifications. theres also the option of fitting inline6 and v6's also. them too need modifications to fit.

XAT does LSx swaps for a pretty good price. I would deffinatly go that route if I were to get another S Chassis!

yeah I know about that sell but I don't have money for it right now.
I want to know more about vh motors and LSX's as well. I'm trying to do my studing right now so when the time come I'll know exactly what to do.

it depends on how you feel about A/C.... can you live with it or with out it? and how much power would you like to make?

it depends on how you feel about A/C.... can you live with it or with out it? and how much power would you like to make?

He can relocate the a/c pump and a/c will work on w/e engine he picks. Not too hard, just make a bracket.

He can relocate the a/c pump and a/c will work on w/e engine he picks. Not too hard, just make a bracket.

have you seen how tight it is with a VH in the engine bay of a S chasie... look at gsracers car... i really dont see how you could have it, unless you didnt care for PS.. i would rather have the A/C... with a LS1 or LSx they are more narrow motors and this can be done..

have you seen how tight it is with a VH in the engine bay of a S chasie... look at gsracers car... i really dont see how you could have it, unless you didnt care for PS.. i would rather have the A/C... with a LS1 or LSx they are more narrow motors and this can be done..

I see one ever single day. You can do it, there is room, but you will need to make a bracket and relocate it.

Back
Top Bottom