Name That Movie Quote!

89Hatch240sx

Slurpy? DUDE!?
Driver
Here is first movie quote... dont post other movie quotes until first one has been named after that post up another movie quote.

First quote is

"Excuse me have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"

89Hatch240sx said:
Star Wars?

werd.

howwwws about...

"Try one of these Jamaican cigars, ambassador, they're pretty good."

anybody who gets that one without google is amazing in my book.

and if that one is too easy/hard , go for this one.

"Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error."

Last edited:
How bout this one...

"Where are you going?" "I need to go return some video tapes"

and this ones classic..

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

eNtRy SpEeD said:
How bout this one...

and this ones classic..

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Read rules bro.

intheskywithpie said:
"Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error."

That space movie, forgot name. the one that goes "what are you doing HAL?" i dont know the other movie.

eNtRy SpEeD said:
How bout this one...

and this ones classic..

the answer to your second one-"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." is ferris buller's day off!!!! thats my favorite movie of all times!!!!!!! :bigthumbu

and to the batman quote it was on today on AMC!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

89Hatch240sx said:
Here is first movie quote... dont post other movie quotes until first one has been named after that post up another movie quote.

First quote is

"Excuse me have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"

"batman"

drftnR14 said:
the answer to your second one-"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." is ferris buller's day off!!!! thats my favorite movie of all times!!!!!!! :bigthumbu

hahahaha YUP! i was flipping through channels and saw on the guide it said BATMAN i was like OHH SHIT! lol i caught the end where batman said the line joker did hahahaha BTW its comming on AMC @ 12:30 tonight!!! :bigthumbu

drftnR14 said:

Ferris Bueller FTMFW!!!!

and good job to the dude who got the American Psycho one, that was a longshot!!!

You guys suck at keeping a thread going good. I like the idea of this tho.

BTW 2001: A Space Oddesy < -Sick Movie
and Ferris Bullers Day Off < - Classic!

NEXT ON DECK:

"I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job."

"that John Denver is full of shit, i figured the Rocky mountains would be a little Rockier than this".

:D

You guys don't read the rules. You can't add a quote until you CORRECTLY identify the previous quote. Pfft.

z4k said:

"I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job."

^ Mr. Pink, Reservoir Dogs

Ok, how about

"Forgive me, I'm a child of divorce".

And of course...

"License and registration... chicken fucker!"

Last edited:
JeepsteR118 said:
"that John Denver is full of shit, i figured the Rocky mountains would be a little Rockier than this".

:D

You skipped your turn. you have to guess the quote first.

super troopers?????

natariix said:
Reservoir Dogs

Ok, how about

"Forgive me, I'm a child of divorce".

And of course...

"License and registration... chicken fucker!"
super troopers?????

Back
Top Bottom