Name That Movie Quote!

natariix said:
You guys don't read the rules. You can't add a quote until you CORRECTLY identify the previous quote. Pfft.

^ Mr. Pink, Reservoir Dogs

Ok, how about

"Forgive me, I'm a child of divorce".

And of course...

"License and registration... chicken fucker!"

??? & Super Troopers - Farva

The child of divorce one, is from my all time favorite movie: American Psycho, said by Patrick Bateman.

hey i got skipped i got one now no more skipping were starting here:
"Wanna Know How I know Your Gay?"
Guess!!!!

drftnR14 said:
hey i got skipped i got one now no more skipping were starting here:
"Wanna Know How I know Your Gay?"
Guess!!!!

40 yr old virgin

If you get this, you're elite and my new favorite person

"[voice over] random thoughts for Valentine's day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap."

Last edited:
correct^ now come up with one, before u get skipped!lol but keep this thread alive!!!

"Dont do that! Look, you asked me to act natural, and Im acting as natural in fact, under the circumstances, I think I ought get a fuckin Academy Award for how natural Im acting"

z4k said:
"Don't do that! Look, you asked me to act natural, and I'm acting as natural - in fact, under the circumstances, I think I ought get a fuckin' Academy Award for how natural I'm acting."

NO >:O
answer mine first ho!

natariix said:
NO >:O
answer mine first ho!
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind. Get real Now mine

z4k said:
"Dont do that! Look, you asked me to act natural, and Im acting as natural in fact, under the circumstances, I think I ought get a fuckin Academy Award for how natural Im acting"

^^^^

z4k said:

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind. Get real Now mine

^^^^

From Dusk Til Dawn. And it's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind ;)

My last quote for now,

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected. "

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
nope sorri!

Bronx Tale FTMFW!!!!

ok mine...

"I did it! I did it! I am a wild success! I sold 'em all, all my paintings. You don't have to be embarrassed by me anymore, I'm rich! Isn't that what you wanted, aren't we happy now. Don't you understand, that everything I do, I do it for you. Anything, that might be special in me, is you. "

if you can guess it...then ya, i'm a sapp...but still a baddass movie :bigthumbu

Last edited:
great expectations? its was on hbo couple nights in a row

"It's not about cock and ass and tits and butthole pleasures .. it's not about butthole pleasures at all"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom