My weight loss battle.

wow man, keep doing what your doing. Diet is the most important factor in losing/ gaining weight. just for the future maybe you would like to look into the universal animal products such as animal pak and animal cuts.

my advice to you ...... don't give up.

wow man, keep doing what your doing. Diet is the most important factor in losing/ gaining weight. just for the future maybe you would like to look into the universal animal products such as animal pak and animal cuts.

my advice to you ...... don't give up.

Animal Paks ftw - Best MultiVitamin around IMO (makes u peee neon!)

Animal Paks ftw - Best MultiVitamin around IMO (makes u peee neon!)

Thats my fav multi vitamin!!! x2 on this!!

That neon glow in the dark pee is intense to lol

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Weighed in this morning @ 354.2! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Starting weight, 412.5
Current weight, 354.2
Total Loss: 58.3 lbs =)

Happy for you, dont stop there.

My brother actually started a juice only diet and already lost about 20 lbs in a week from 215 to 195. I'm sure it could work just as well if not better for you. Basically cleans out your bowels and helps you shed those pounds you can't with normal dieting or just plain working out. He saw 2 guys using this diet on a documentary and they both weighed in the vicinity of 400lbs and I believe got down below 260, I'm not exactly sure how long, but it's worth a shot.

Good luck on your goal man and congratulations on how far you made it already!

Last edited:
is it weird that I keep staring at this pic?
300210_10150265978306813_583011812_8104553_3194879_n.jpg

64 lbs down.
Today for the first time in a VERY LONG TIME, I put on a 3xlt shirt as opposed to the normal 5XLT I am wearing in the pic on the first page of this thread.
<3

hey man,, sup.. .

this might help you big time, try to stay away from carbs may be a little carbs but not in excessive , stay away from white things like white rice, white bread, anything white .. away from soda , energy drinks, big gulps lol , green tea or anything like that, stay with alot of h2o / water or fruit blend with water and some ice blend it if you want something different and tasty and healthy, get some protein powder, stay away from fried things , fast food, lobsters . try to make a good list of things you can switch your meal every day, stay strong on your diet, remember you are what you eat. and activities dont really need to do much we are always walking, standing, using our muscles for everything and even jerking off works as well but dont get into the vicio of pajeando. otherwise people will call you Gordo Pajero.. which is not nice.

anyways dedication is the key for your goal, if you have or dont have it is up to you. like my self in a different way im trying to put up weight lol i was about 170lbs last month beginning of August now up to this day im about 194 lbs lol, i been eating alot of meat, very little carbs may be 3-4 spoon of rice per week, no pasta, alot of veggies, fruit, 4-5 times a day of protein shake blends, heavy weight lifting, trying to get big strong, keeping the fat down and no jerking off cuz makes your legs weaker the reason why an orgasm in a man releases serotonin in the brain which is a relaxant. So, whether it is jerking off or having sex, it makes no difference. As long as the ejaculation happens, its all the same, other than the energy burned in having sex compared to jerking off. Serotonin is needed to keep the mind sane. So too much of it will make you too mellow, and not enough of it will drive you crazy. So when fighters don't have sex for months at a time, that is just stupid. 1 week max... thats all that is needed to have the extra aggressive edge and focus in a fight or training.

^ I wish I was trying to GAIN weight hahahahah.

Starting weight 412.5
Current weight 343
Weight lost 69.5 lbs =)

<3

Back
Top Bottom