My weight loss battle.

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
So as I'm sure most of you have seen, I am sort of a big deal.
253834_10150200991451471_505496470_7474676_7708734_n.jpg

If you look to the left of the fancy pants car, you will see me and my fairly large man bewbs.

As of the beginning of this month I weighed in at a whopping 412.5 lbs.

2 weeks ago, I had a meeting at doctor's office (I do medical marketing) and the office was both a doctor's office as well as a "Medi weight loss clinic". After doing the work aspect of my visit, I couldn't help but speak with the Dr. about this weight loss clinic. She showed me before and after pics of locals who have lost over 200 lbs. One guy lost 21 lbs in ONE WEEK! (They obviously explained that thats not normal but it happened)

Weight loss is obviously something every fat person thinks about. I have lost weight in the past, but never have I been able to stick to a diet. Before I got married I lost 60 lbs for the wedding. within the past year since my wedding, i found all 60 + an extra 50.

412.5 lbs is ridiculously obese.

Standing has become a feat in itself. I find myself to be the laziest I've ever been. I do not want to participate in any activities, I don't want to go for walks in the mall...I don't even wanna stand outside as my car is being worked on...let alone work on my own car.

WELL, for my one year anniversary, Dina and I went to Disney. (or one of the 100 parks in Orlando). WELL, I experienced the most embarrassment EVER. After standing in line for a roller coaster for nearly an hour...when we got to the seats...I realized...I don't fit.
Fuck?
My fat ass did not fit in a single roller coaster seat.

How did I let myself get to this point?

I have decided to do something about this! I don't think lypo, or any type of surgery is the answer...albeit a dumb mentality, or an old school mentality...I feel that if you don't have the desire or the drive to lose weight then u should do one of those.

I joined Medi Weight Loss 2 weeks ago, and as of this afternoon I am 388 lbs. 24.5 lbs in two weeks...and my weight loss actually decreased because "I'm not consuming enough calories". LOL, for the first time in my life I'm being told I HAVE TO EAT MORE!!!! I am not allowed to work out for the first 4 weeks due to how strict my regimen is, but once that time-frame is broken, I am going to need some assistance to plan out a strategic workout plan. (I don't have cartilage in my knees) so a lot of workouts must be altered to fit my abilities.

I have created this thread to document my weight loss. Every Monday(except nxt week will be tues cus July 4th..) around lunchtime I go in for my weigh in and consultation; and every time I do so, I will be posting it here. Sorta document for the public how its going. Also this way I can get advice from those who know the most, I know the fitness thread on here has a lot of good info.

Starting weight, 412.5 lbs.
Goal weight, 280 lbs.

I plan on being at my goal and maintaining it by this winter.
I have booked tickets to bush gardens for this xmas break...because I'm going to ride some fucking roller coasters.

Last edited:
WWWOOOOOOOOO what a mothafuckin roller coaster can do man.

Good luck and stick with it. If you quit I'm attacking you with all the fat jokes I can Google lol.
Maybe some belittling from a random person you don't know will get you back on track.

And since the last 20lbs are the hardest your new goal is 260. So when you hit 280, which you WILL!!!, it won't be so hard to drop an extra 20. Do it for the lady ;)

Hey first off - Goodluck and congrats for taking action on that! I know its a long shitty road as I am on the same one at the moment... I think if your knees are an issue swimming would be a nice low impact activity that works pretty much ur entire body and is fairly fun to do unlike most workouts. Btw how much does that service cost you?

PS... ive felt ur pain on not fittin on a roller coaster before... shit sucks cawk when u have to take that walk of shame lol...

Congrats dude! Good luck!
thanks bro montana!

WWWOOOOOOOOO what a mothafuckin roller coaster can do man.

Good luck and stick with it. If you quit I'm attacking you with all the fat jokes I can Google lol.
Maybe some belittling from a random person you don't know will get you back on track.

And since the last 20lbs are the hardest your new goal is 260. So when you hit 280, which you WILL!!!, it won't be so hard to drop an extra 20. Do it for the lady ;)
lol, once I get to 280, I will begin lifting and burning fat while creating muscle.

Goodluck bro you got this
thx homie!

Hey first off - Goodluck and congrats for taking action on that! I know its a long shitty road as I am on the same one at the moment... I think if your knees are an issue swimming would be a nice low impact activity that works pretty much ur entire body and is fairly fun to do unlike most workouts. Btw how much does that service cost you?

PS... ive felt ur pain on not fittin on a roller coaster before... shit sucks cawk when u have to take that walk of shame lol...
thanks dude. Yea swimming is what my doctor back in IL recommended. He actually said to walk in the pool back and forth. I used to do that with my old roomate and it was awesome...we'd just talk cars and girls while walking back and forth in the pool. I would like to find someone else to do that with now as well.
Medi charges like 250 for the initial consult, then 80 a week. Because of the business relationship she has given me 50% off, so I paid like 130 the first time ever, and 38 and change each week. (They supply you with supplements, fat burners, vitamin shots, appetite suppressants and whatever else)

Fucking awesome man!! Now getting to your wiener will be so much easier!

ily and I'm glad you're doin this. Not only to ride roller coasters, but to be healthy and enjoy life more and for a longer period ;). That's a sweet price btw!!

Congrats! And goodluck bro! Your off to a great start, just keep keep thinking positive, and youll be there in no time!

Yeah yo gl with that just don't give up. And fck roller coasters I'm 300lbs and I barely fit in them its a little nerve wrecking when it clicks only once!. But yeah as long as you maintain a diet and excersize you'll stay in the weight you want. I've maintained at 300lbs just by eating right and barely exercising.

Back
Top Bottom