Modern Warfare 2

yo mike hit me up next time your on. ok i officially need 2 more people for the tournament because one of my teammates got banned for having a modded xbox. which i did not know. :mad: so i need one normal player and a sniper. if anyone wants in let me know:bigthumbu

i cant even connect to a game after i downloaded the new patch today (ps3)

damn i think im having the same problem so is my friend...

both downloaded the new patch and when we go to connect it says connecting to servers and stays there....idk wtf????

game is pretty sick tho but i wanna do the multiplayer...

I have a little crew that includes:
DUDOCIUS - K&D 1.42
Chicano15 - K&D 1.48
PFCsmooth - K&D 1.38
Mildly Autistic - K&D 1.00
StuntmanChris - K&D 1.11

We try to play at least twice a week...
Have any of you played the 3rd person game, is fucking awesome.

^ third person ?? i dont think i have seen that :O im stuck on the campaing until i can afford 7.99 month online for xbox lol..

so is gettin stabbed 5 times in one game by me :p

Ooooooooooooofff Diss!!! Jk, me and s14 were playing before, I was doin shitty because he kept talking about his raw ass KA-T. I sware he was distracting me to make me look like a noobster. Ill be on tuesday if anyone wants to play. GT: Tein Drifter. HOLLA!

Game is serious as fuh. NOTHING sweeter than guiding a predator missile into someones face :laugh:

Thing I like most about MP is that almost everything can be defeated. I love the fact that you can now see the UAV plane and it can be shot down. Hearing a AC 130 105mm round scream toward the ground and hit through surround sound is fucking outstanding

Back
Top Bottom