Modern Warfare 2

a lot of people do, I have this dude on my friend list ranked 110 in the world for WaW and the guy has yet to play the campaign.

I canceled my order after I heard how Activision / InfinityWard screwed the PC community by not allowing dedicated servers.

Though I don't play in clans, many of my friends do and now won't be able to (no dedicated servers = no matches). And I know boycotts don't work, but w/e.

I canceled my order after I heard how Activision / InfinityWard screwed the PC community by not allowing dedicated servers.

Though I don't play in clans, many of my friends do and now won't be able to (no dedicated servers = no matches). And I know boycotts don't work, but w/e.

ya i know it sucks, but hey, you can always join a pub!?

and anyway, this will probably backlash at Activision / InfinityWard, so they might just patch it

who is getting the edition with the night vision googles??? are they worth it? also PS3? or Xbox? (im getting PS3 for right now since online play is free and i run out of xbox live..)

who is getting the edition with the night vision googles??? are they worth it? also PS3? or Xbox? (im getting PS3 for right now since online play is free and i run out of xbox live..)

idk the goggles only let u see 50ft in dark (not bad) but idk man 150 bucks,

anyhow get the PC version!

Xbox version, and most likely will play the story first seeing as I cant play online if I can get it early lol.

Downloadable content

Activision announced that two downloadable map packs will be released for Modern Warfare 2.[65] Microsoft stated at E3 2009 that these map packs would be made available for the Xbox 360 via Xbox Live before they would be released for other platforms.

mmm i miss having xbox live lol....

i am getting it for ps3,and did you guys see the first level that IW took off the interweb...it was amazing don't read any further if you don't want a spoiler...on the first level you are a under cover cia agent..and your posing as a terrorist and you walk through this airport going crazy with like 5 other guys i mean its chaos you hear people screaming and people draging other people trying to help them it looks and sounds so real it's crazy...but they said you can skip the level if you want..I AM EXCITE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom