Modern Warfare 2

I never play story mode on shooters. Straight to multiplayer for me! I hope I have money when the game comes out.

Last edited:
I WOULD RECommend if you are not getting the night vision googles to buy it on walmart online.
1113000198717_500X500.jpg

Preorder this item today and it should ship on 11/10/2009

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 w/ Bonus $20 eGift Card includes:

# Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360
# Bonus $20 Walmart.com eGift Card*

unfourtanly you wont have it by that night lol

Last edited:
Im gonna be playing multiplayer first, because there wont be any camping for a little while until people learn the maps. Plus, I want to see the new spawning they worked on forever.

campaing is never my interest... it makes it predictable.. instead online play is just a rush lol.. you never know where a sniper could be :ugh:

Haha, sneeky fuckers be hiding everywhere

is there anyone thats going to play it on the PC?! besides myself?!

DUMP

http://www.mininova.org/tor/3119486

GL with 1 seeder!

No dedicated servers plus this: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/05/modern-warfare-2-limited-to-9-vs-9-on-pc/

Have fun... lol

i am getting it for ps3,and did you guys see the first level that IW took off the interweb...it was amazing don't read any further if you don't want a spoiler...on the first level you are a under cover cia agent..and your posing as a terrorist and you walk through this airport going crazy with like 5 other guys i mean its chaos you hear people screaming and people draging other people trying to help them it looks and sounds so real it's crazy...but they said you can skip the level if you want..I AM EXCITE!!!!!!

That's like the 2nd level..

Yeah.. it asks you if you want to play the disturbing levels at the very beginning of the game before it boots up.. I know it's just a game, but damn that part makes me sick.

Last edited:
IW has a way of immersing you into the story mode. They have been one of the very few camps that can completely overload your senses, and make you forget you are playing a linear map. I remember CoD2 and being to the point where I had to take cover to regain my composure. I love that shit

so yesh I will be playing campaignas well as multi

well i cant play console FPS's, the joystick controls are always retarted, and it always feels like you are playing im molais

You can change the sensitivity....

And there's this:
http://www.splitfish.com/img/cms/13082009119657.jpg

It's not about the sensitivity, the accuracy of the joysticks cannot be compared to the accuracy of a mouse. The hitbox in console games are much larger than the ones on pc and the console version has aim assist on all the time. That is how they make the joystick "accurate". In light of this information I will probably end up DLing the game, until they patch this shit.

i campaign just to get a feel for the story and an idea of the maps...but at the same time ill be doing the multiplayer....go to your ps3 right now and add me balace1

anyone know if there will be certain things that will need to be unlocked by completing campaign first?...i remember at first with WAW you NEEDED to complete the game before it allowed you to do the NAZI zombies thing.

i dont know about you but im super hyped about this game. and im not a big gamer.

best buy is having midnight releases...but then again i work there so maybe there in the warehouse right now???let me check...

i campaign just to get a feel for the story and an idea of the maps...but at the same time ill be doing the multiplayer....go to your ps3 right now and add me balace1

anyone know if there will be certain things that will need to be unlocked by completing campaign first?...i remember at first with WAW you NEEDED to complete the game before it allowed you to do the NAZI zombies thing.

i dont know about you but im super hyped about this game. and im not a big gamer.

best buy is having midnight releases...but then again i work there so maybe there in the warehouse right now???let me check...

Nahh.. Campaign isn't tied with multiplayer at all.. No unlocks. No zombies either.

BTW ppl , this is a live chat with IW on the best buy forum

It explains lots of shit

fav quote

"Axen: Please explain how a 9v9 match is a multiplayer experience? I'd have more fun serving lunch at a local nursing home"

Back
Top Bottom