Miami Street Drifting.

[yt]8PjsUVwhd44[/yt]
[yt]GMgBF2otTq0[/yt]
[yt]FY8W5Hjj068[/yt]
I am not even going to say anything.

Last edited:
broward > miami.

yea i said it.

p.s. those vids bring me back. way back...you know what im talking about.

p.s.s. if it was 2005 they would be cool. maybe.

Choku_Dorian said:
broward > miami.

yea i said it.

p.s. those vids bring me back. way back...you know what im talking about.

p.s.s. if it was 2005 they would be cool. maybe.

Not even. Sliding @ tamiami park had to be the dumbest fucking thing ever.

e30 gangsta said:
Sliding in tamiami park. Sigh

Man @ least back in the day we slide in the middle of nowhere with spotters and stuff.

Yeah f*cking right. Back in the day it was the biggest free for all of life.

There are only 2-3 locations that people would spot others. Let me not even start with half the times people would just go on the streets of Broward/Dade sliding around in intersections like it was all good. Every single "O.G." here is guilty of a lot of that.

Half those videos are way old as well.... there was a point where even you sucked more than the kids those videos. (As did everyone else here)

People should go to events, undoubtedtly. But attaching that to these videos implying some sort of superiority and advice doesn't really apply to this situation.

rwdrift said:

There are only 2-3 locations that people would spot others. Let me not even start with half the times people would just go on the streets of Broward/Dade sliding around in intersections like it was all good. Every single "O.G." here is guilty of a lot of that.

Half those videos are way old as well.... there was a point where even you sucked more than the kids those videos. (As did everyone else here)

People should go to events, undoubtedtly. But attaching that to these videos implying some sort of superiority and advice doesn't really apply to this situation.

+1

rwdrift said:

People should go to events, undoubtedly. But attaching that to these videos implying some sort of superiority and advice doesn't really apply to this situation.

No superiority. But people should come more to events. On the real. Ive never seen 1 of those cars @ a track day. You, me, juan, slick, everyone started somewhere. But now with all the events people should try to come out. Its way more convenient and safer.

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
the videos were from this year. well the first 2 were.

The JG Autoworks video is definetly last year.... early last year too... since it was before even I owned my S13.

rwdrift said:
The JG Autoworks video is definetly last year.... early last year too... since it was before even I owned my S13.
damn it yea june 2006, but the first one was this year. fuck i miss read. oh and eric its past dec. 7th so edit your sig.

Stop hating/nitpicking on everything you see on this forum Chuck. If you'd like I'll even bump up the font another size for you.

Wanna know what is funny. I dont think i know any "O.G's" Who still meet up with other ogs and go sliding like the old days. Its not worth it anymore. Last time i think i street slide was @ the triangle. early this year like jan. That was after spending shitloads of $ on lawyers etc etc . My heart was in my mouth the whole time. Its not worth it anymore honestly with all the events. Shit was way different 4 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom