meghz live on stickam :D

adam is a trooper for staying up with us all night, then working at 7am.

again thanks to all the ppl that tuned in,
I think this was a pretty EPIC chat.
Taking shots :D Freddy was wasted!!

.... and if you didn't stay all the way threw.. you missed it :[ LOL

Last edited:
the only way i get on webcam its if i get paid for it... so 1.99 the minute... you can see me do everything from a-z...lmao

adam is a trooper for staying up with us all night, then working at 7am.

again thanks to all the ppl that tuned in,
I think this was a pretty EPIC chat.
Taking shots :D Freddy was wasted!!

.... and if you didn't stay all the way threw.. you missed it :[ LOL

:D Yea... Tell me how I was forced to work a 12 hour day today because one of the guys called in sick... (from 6:30 to 6:30) I been running off of 15 minutes of sleep that I got while waiting for my manager to open the shop in the parking lot lol... See you guys at Starbux tonight!

Freddy got SMASHED!!! lol

the only way i get on webcam its if i get paid for it... so 1.99 the minute... you can see me do everything from a-z...lmao

yea i dont give free shows anymore! im with you bobert...

only way ill watch that shit is if i see some female nekked body parts...otherwise ill be playin forza! or sleeping!

jajaja meg... going on 40 hours no sleep... who said i need sleep?

your crazy. ah, I'm still up too.

there might be another live session tomm night. maybe. :confused: ill keep you all posted. I know your waiting for more meghz! haha jk

Im so glad you guys are having fun in my chats, and joining stickam.. you guys are awesome.

so who ever posed as m4nfred.....not cool....i have my own stickam account, im not sure on the details, but whos ever trying to be me ....its flattering

great, so now people are ruining this sh*t already?
stop pretending to be other people -.-

yes please.

it gets super annoying.
If you come in, please. Be yourself.
Make a name thats YOURS, or your FORUM SN' Thanks.
Or ill just give ya a kick.

yea it's not.
people don't know how stupid shit like this can ruin people's reputations.
seriously, not cool.

... and i just just heard someone was posting shit under "platinump"...

... so for all you haters posting geh shit ...

THANKS!!!! :bigthumbu

i know i have fans, but fans need haters. and haters makes me more popular which gives me more fangirls. and in the end we all know who the haters are... :rolleyes:

EDIT: hate- it made microsoft, yahoo, bush, trump, and that shit made Aero-K popular which got them sponsors.

but in no way am i saking for you ppl to continue, im not asking you to stop hating... im just sayin "stop teh geh shit meng"

Last edited:

i know i have fans, but fans need haters. and haters makes me more popular which gives me more fangirls. and in the end we all know who the haters are... :rolleyes:

EDIT: hate- it made microsoft, yahoo, bush, trump, and that shit made Aero-K popular which got them sponsors.

but in no way am i saking for you ppl to continue, im not asking you to stop hating... im just sayin "stop teh geh shit meng"

I dunno... PlatinumP made you look Mad Homo...

tonight. 5-15

MEGHZ and IamFREDDY will most likely be on tonight, around our normal time 12:30a and a possible appearance from ms natariix!! Not sure what time. Ill be sure to post up closer to the time.

so keep an eye out ;]

lets get the party started!!

Last edited:

DUDE, whoever PlatinumP was had you say the gayest shit of life. OMG Create a stickam account to avoid these incidents from further occuring.

so who ever posed as m4nfred.....not cool....i have my own stickam account, im not sure on the details, but whos ever trying to be me ....its flattering

Dude, bad shit!

Back
Top Bottom