meghz live on stickam :D

Anyone going on tonight? I wasted 20bux on this shit... the camera is like red and its all funny looking

why are you always drunk?

always? u see me always?

u almost never see me and when u see me its when we are going to a CLUB.
tonight i was at a party its the weekend i drink on weekends call it what u want.

de pinga

Last edited:
::turns down the music:: seriously ima address this situation really fast I LIKE TO DRINK. call it a drinking problem?no. i drink ONLY ON THE WEEKENDZ and when i drink i drink alot i usually sober up pretty quick hence why i drink so much. I SMOKE EVERYDAY. when though? usually late at night but i take my tokes through out the day. do i forget shit? no. so why the fuck do ppl blow it up? ask me if i have a job. NO i dont .im starting school and my mom says shes finacially able to support me as i start up call me a mamas boy or a rich kendall boy blah blah blah i take full oppurtunity to fuckin wild out and get crunk on my weekendz so fucking shoot me for having fun

damn....i dont know u but calm down. dont let people get to you so quickly man its not healthy.

::turns down the music:: seriously ima address this situation really fast I LIKE TO DRINK. call it a drinking problem?no. i drink ONLY ON THE WEEKENDZ and when i drink i drink alot i usually sober up pretty quick hence why i drink so much. I SMOKE EVERYDAY. when though? usually late at night but i take my tokes through out the day. do i forget shit? no. so why the fuck do ppl blow it up? ask me if i have a job. NO i dont .im starting school and my mom says shes finacially able to support me as i start up call me a mamas boy or a rich kendall boy blah blah blah i take full oppurtunity to fuckin wild out and get crunk on my weekendz so fucking shoot me for having fun

It doesn't matter where I see you, at countyline, at laundry bar, at the corner bakery you are either drunk, high or talking about the last time you got drunk and or high.
Do whatever you want, in the end it only affects you.

LMAO wow way to over react at a joke mike LMAO

u have no clue i hear it all the time from ppl i never hang out with

my lil nekked mike persona here on sfl is pure headache sometimes

Last edited:
so stop getting naked LMAO people give me shit 24/7 for being a stoner but i dotn give a fuck LMAO

Back
Top Bottom