meghz live on stickam :D

I installed my cam last night and damn the one day I have to work 24 hours +... I should be able to catch the next one.

DUDE, whoever PlatinumP was had you say the gayest shit of life. OMG Create a stickam account to avoid these incidents from further occuring.

Dude, bad shit!

thx to the merger between the sausage choking gang and the united fudge packers brigade took the name platinumpresto on stickam so eventually they will end up with internet-aids and by reading this get a jolly laughf.... and hate me even more... LOL

just hope they didnt register with their real email address.. ahwell:rolleyes:

Last edited:
man tonight was nuts. most ppl ive ever seen in there. and everyone was on cams! :D It was freakin great.

thanks again guys. I fail at computers, and didnt know my mic was muted for the first hour or so. ah. gay. then freddy came, and it was great

I wasn't naked.
topless ish?

Well, I forgot to take my nightly insulin dose, forgot to set my alarm.
Woke up in a state of panic, because the phone was ringing and not my usual alarm sound. Who's calling? My boss.
Super late, got here to work at like 10 am.
No night time insulin, rushing to work, panicking bc I'm late, speeding, not taking my morning insulin equals Nathalie puking up a storm at the office.

Went to an Urgent Care during lunch, they checked me out and pretty much sent me home with some recommendations of rest/insulin/not die.
Anyways... I'm totally addicted to stickam now.
I'll be on.
A lot.
Probably not as late as yesterday, but on often enough.

Adam, you owe me some Taco Bell yo.

topless, yes is what i meant, but from the camera view, you can use your imagination the rest of the way. ;] Im sorry about your morning nat.
and yes stickam=addiction

Guys how do I make this work? Do I need to make an account? I'm on an iMac so would I have to do anything different?

Whens the next broad cast?

I'm trying to get into chats with peeps but I'm not 17 or younger. Wtf is that shit.

I'm live bitches, just got a cam!.... What a waste of 20bux. But at least now I can send girlies pics of the goods lmao!

Last edited:
I wasn't naked.
topless ish?

Well, I forgot to take my nightly insulin dose, forgot to set my alarm.
Woke up in a state of panic, because the phone was ringing and not my usual alarm sound. Who's calling? My boss.
Super late, got here to work at like 10 am.
No night time insulin, rushing to work, panicking bc I'm late, speeding, not taking my morning insulin equals Nathalie puking up a storm at the office.

Went to an Urgent Care during lunch, they checked me out and pretty much sent me home with some recommendations of rest/insulin/not die.
Anyways... I'm totally addicted to stickam now.
I'll be on.
A lot.
Probably not as late as yesterday, but on often enough.

Adam, you owe me some Taco Bell yo.

Really sorry to hear about your morning. I made it late to work too... BUT my boss knows I'm never on time.... Shitt... I was late to my interview... lol

And I got you any time on Taco Bell :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom