MAY 27-28th GAINESVILLE RACEWAY DRIFTFEST/TER-TECH EVENT IS ON!!!!

There is no way you would get bumped out to the event totaly. That is why we set it up to have a practice area so it was a all inclusive event. So we did not forget about the locals and those without cages. We will get layout up late this week. Due to busy schedules we have not refined it yet so it is taking a extra day or two.

excellent, ill have 2 sets of 245's to burn in the rear. and if the track is this amazing ill beat up on the 245 rs-2's.

:) thanks

Im gonna come up and watch I don't have enough money to play on the track. Thats like almost an entire paycheck there for the entry fee alone. :( and I want to run gainsville so bad

how are you all going. are you gonna stay at a hotel? anybody riding a greyhound bus?>..
i need a ride, ill pitch in money for gas and hotel. how bout a group of five or so rent a van and a room. so we can go to botth days......

cus im not gona drive. up dere.

Ok i paid for my way into the event and i got an e-mail saying that you guys are going to e-mail me back it has been three days, I'm not trying to rush you guys but i just want to make sure when ig et to the track on the 27th i have a spot and nothing like "you didnt pay" comes up. BTW My name is Anthony Suarez.

roadcourse1.jpg

i think thats the track, but what part will be sectioned off for none caged drivers? anyone happen to know the width of the track?

i saw a private video of the track by someone with an incar camera. it looks as if its about 30ft wide. similar to ocala grand prix.

It would be okay i guess if the non caged drivers were staged on the longer narrow strait setup to enter the double circles and kinda do a figure eight? third downshift to second i think.

maybe the caged drivers will get the larger oval at the top of the picture where they have to slow down and go into that little semi circle and exit? I have no idea, these are just suggestions. Can an event orginizer tell us roughly which parts of the track are going to be designated for the particular classes?

on the pic if you look on the top right thats the tenative place for competition and the bottom /left is for practise.

Can someone supply a pre-registered list? How many spots are still avalible? Would the practise participants be able to change the track layout if everyone agrees on the change ( as long as it dosent interfear with the compeititon drivers).

Thank you.

your not 3rd gear approved?? but tony stewart is 3rd gear approved. So just become TONY STEWART.

I know of bladder, dudocious, rick, dan and my self are going. anyone else going? this is only THREE cars that are going to be on the track practicing wtf....

Back
Top Bottom