MAY 27-28th GAINESVILLE RACEWAY DRIFTFEST/TER-TECH EVENT IS ON!!!!

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Driftfest and Ter-Tech will be hosting an event at the Gainesville raceway roadcourse on the weekend of May 27-28th. All the competing drivers need to have a minimum of 6 point rollcage.
Winner gets $2000.
second $1000
third $500

Entry fee for both days will be $125
There will be qualifying on saturday, to drop the drivers to top 32.
Sunday will be the finals. Also the not qualified drivers will be allowed to play around on the back side of the track, so they get extra seat time. We are allowed to use the track 14 hours each day thats 28 hours total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drifting!!! Sign up details will be posted later, so start saving NOW!!!
Sincerely

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc

thats awsome. good job on securing this site. This event can be great. I would love to come watch this event.

the rollcage issue is harsh though, but I completely understand it.

Dude ****ing awesome, I will be going not competing though unless i get a roll cage, anyways the track is only 5 miles away, GOOD JOB.

more than likely we will allow none cage drives to come and practise at a lower cost still working on details on that.

Wholy ****... I am sooo going to have a cage by then I don't know if there will be enough drivers with cages though... ?

You know whats going to suck about this event? people like kenrik that havnt exactly honed there skills yet, theres going to be alot of off course expeditions, which is going to slow things down and just totally suck.

1142370160019.gif

S13 Slide said:
You know whats going to suck about this event? people like kenrik that havnt exactly honed there skills yet, theres going to be alot of off course expeditions, which is going to slow things down and just totally suck.

Have you seen me drift?

No.. did not think so...

untitled9ba.png

Last edited:
S13 Slide said:

yeah, that was a kind of effed up thing to say. If he sucks, then the other drivers have a better chance of winning.

are you even going to drift in it???

Last edited:
ok Kenrik yes i have seen you drift I was at OSW.....

Depending on the cage deal I will drift, but i will be there watching reguardless....BTW im going to atlanta on april 9th for the comp since OSW comp has been cancelled, care to go with me?

Shift-Lock.com is a proud Supporter of this event, and we hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I know DAN is gonna be there cause he's so bad *** he's gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom