March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

Soooooo are Dan Chilton and J Lo driving this or what?

I wish :( Just got my car back from getting pulled straight at the body shop today, and now I have a lot of body work and paint stuff to get done before the Honda GP. I was gonna ride down there with Dan, but I guess he decided not to go. Next time though. Love that track!

jjjuuuusssttttt leaving work!!!!!! rdy to be there!!!!! might not get in till 9...any1 know how traffic lookn on turnpike after sample!!!???? :confused:

As bad as I wanted to go to PBIR today, I couldn't because I have to catch up with school this weekend. Hopefully I can attend the next one.

Had a blast last night!!! The back part of the track is amazing!! Got a lot of work to due on the car an hopefully full course will happen again so I can rip it with a car that is running good. Thanks to Harri, Ter-Tech, an everyone that helped out last night an made this event happen. Special thanks to Jackson Performance for trailering me to the event. Can't wait to do this again!!!!!:D

Was a pretty cool event...kinda sad there was only like 20 drivers max. and all the people on here saying there were gonna drive that didn't even come out to spectate thanks. Now we may not be able to have the events there for the upcoming months. waiting to see what harry says...:chair:

Was a pretty cool event...kinda sad there was only like 20 drivers max. and all the people on here saying there were gonna drive that didn't even come out to spectate thanks. Now we may not be able to have the events there for the upcoming months. waiting to see what harry says...:chair:

Everyones car is under construction :(

sorry bro, but im not gonna drive 3 hours one way to watch other people drift when I cant cause my cars not done.
Just not gonna happen.

i have a feeling the full lap drifting wont happen again. spectator numbers were good but due the fact alot people had issues on why they couldnt drive, it was very limited in driver numbers. At least the drivers got some good seat time unlike the people on the drag strip, and its always awesome to see vas and dude with the white s14 duke it out in an early entry competition.

Last edited:
I wanna thank Harri and all the track dudes for putting this all together for us. Tons of seat time, and the track.. well you guys knooow how fun that track is.

not much some of us could do, car isnt running and i had work.

Everyones car is under construction :(

sorry bro, but im not gonna drive 3 hours one way to watch other people drift when I cant cause my cars not done.
Just not gonna happen.

^^^ soon enough tho for all of us!

^this and whoever is crying calm down shit happens and not all of us are able to drive every event or like me my job conflicts with everything i do. my car is drivable but still needs a ton of stuff fixed.

Back
Top Bottom