Last nights skidpad...

I love being a part of this events, I love to see people get better at it and enjoy themselves w/o the worry of law enforcement and other possible issues... but when people leave common sense at home and do the stupid ass shit like a burn out at the ticketing booth and the entrance road, or even drink when they are driving at the track, it make me think that we are just a as smart as a bunch of apes throwing poop... and just cause the people doing the drag racing want to do it doesnt mean that we should.

I want to continue to use Countiline as our local track, and trust me you dont miss or appreciate things till they are gone... R.I.P. Hialeah Speedway

oh and ear muffs wont happen cause Ben, Rodd, Tim and I need to communicate and hear things around us to maintain a level of safety and order.

so on a final note, dont eat shit in the pit area :chair: , dont drink if you are driving (street/track) :chair: , and continue to show love for the events and the people that make it happen for you so that the SFL drift scene get stronger and better. :driving:
In the end I love to be a part of all this and specialy with the awesome crew that helps make it happen, but we need to be smart.

I love Ben and Rodd!

I love Juan.... i mean yeah!:ugh:

i still have not made it out to a countyline event even to spectate. Something always comes up = ( no excuses for next time though!

In for the homo pics.... :ghey:

050c959e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom