Last nights skidpad...

First id like to thank everyone who came out last night! It was a good night for drifting. No rain, weather was nice, and no issues really until the end of the evening but ill get into that later on. The furious three were in effect (Capt. Ben, Juan "Drifter Extraordinaire , and myself " the mini sledge") making sure all cars were tech'd , all drivers had advice and pointers given, and the line moving in a quick pace. The first hour we set the lay out for Gymkhana which lacked a bit of interest from most of the drivers expect for a select few. Im glad the driver that wanted to try it out did. We are there for drifting, but without the fundamentals of learning your car it will be hard to succeed in any motor sports. Im sure Capt. Ben will post times and a winner for the Gymkhana later! Back to the drifting, It looked like everyone was having a good time and burning tires. We didnt have any casualties all night. World Famous Chris Jackson on his first run seemed to have caught fire but later on we were told his manifold just got real hot and was glowing. A few tandems and a lot of solo runs later it was time to shut down for the night.

After telling all the drivers it was their last run of the night, we had our only main issue of the night. I dont know the persons name but I remember his face and his car. Red hatch with DC shoes sticker on the hood and Turn10 stickers on the fenders among other stickers. also an unpainted rollcage of some sort. He finished his last run, instead of proceeding to his pit area to load up for the night he decided to turn left and continue to do burn outs and donuts in the entrance area of the racetrack. Meanwhile there are other vehicles trying to leave the track like normal human beings with this guy acting like a complete idiot. Needless to say when he returned he was reprimanded by the Drift Sessions staff (which he is lucky Mig wasent at the booth at this time) and was told to pack his things, leave and never come back due to the fact it was the second time he has done this at our events. People need to start using their brains. We are already at a racetrack which you pay to utilize. I will be discussing the issue with Tim when he is back in town and im sure Capt. Ben and Juan will be doing the same. We do not tolerate this sort of thing. Plain and simple! If any of you know who this gentleman is please feel free to message me or the other staff members so we can sort this thing out.

On another note id like to thank the couple that came from out of town and drifted on their vacation with us! That was cool! ( I forget where you guys were from.)

Once again a big thank you to everyone! Get your cars ready for the next event!

It was a fun night interesting ridng along with bert and helping out... Line moves as quickly as possible. Thanks Juan, Ben, Rodd. Fun as always. Got to slide my old car and brandons hatch(open headers lol).

What a shame someone would do a burnout in the pits/spectator area, pretty dumb and potentially dangerous. But you guys did great, I had a blast testing out the new 4age setup and now I can finally begin suspension tuning just from the two lame shakedown runs I had. Good job like always guys, handling everything like real professionals! :ghey:

On another note id like to thank the couple that came from out of town and drifted on their vacation with us! That was cool! ( I forget where you guys were from.)

Once again a big thank you to everyone! Get your cars ready for the next event!

We came from Missouri lol thank you, we had a good time! I managed to get to small drifts out of the car and a whole lot of fucking up, but it was my first time ever. By the time we get moved down here to FL I should be able to accomplish something at the track (I hope) haha

Everyone was very nice and welcoming and thank you for putting up with my poor attempt at drifting :p we will definitely make the drive for more once we get settled in Orlando!

Jen

the idiot in the red hatch was drunk :chair:

i called him out on it and his bros that were with him blamed his slur and tripping on his own feet on a speech impediment. i gigled and told them just to leave now.

thats funny you say that, because both times i went to countyline that dickhead was there and both times i watched him do burnouts waiting in line.

yea something has to be done about this guy.

We came from Missouri lol thank you, we had a good time! I managed to get to small drifts out of the car and a whole lot of fucking up, but it was my first time ever. By the time we get moved down here to FL I should be able to accomplish something at the track (I hope) haha

Everyone was very nice and welcoming and thank you for putting up with my poor attempt at drifting :p we will definitely make the drive for more once we get settled in Orlando!

Jen

dont worry we all start somewhere. i see your name is Jen but i dont remember the name of gentleman that you were with. keep us posted on when you move down here and when all of floridas events take place!

i called him out on it and his bros that were with him blamed his slur and tripping on his own feet on a speech impediment. i gigled and told them just to leave now.

yea something has to be done about this guy.

dont worry we all start somewhere. i see your name is Jen but i dont remember the name of gentleman that you were with. keep us posted on when you move down here and when all of floridas events take place!

That was Chris, n2hifi on here :)

Back
Top Bottom