Last nights skidpad...

To add to Rodd's post:

- Bert won, again. Although Andrew (SMDG) was not far behind and had a chance to beat the time. Jerry was third.
- "The Legend" Dr. Juan Henao Drifter Extraordinaire.
- And I got a chance to experience what it's like to be a diva.

There was more but this is all I can think of at the moment.

Oh just remembered. We're thinking of instituting a decibel level limit because it's just ridiculous the amount of noise some cars are making, it's even worse when it doesn't seem to help. There are some exceptions like RX-7's since it's a given it's going to be loud. Some of us are going to start needing a hearing aid soon if we don't impose one pronto. So drivers you've been warned!

Last edited:
Oh just remembered. We're thinking of instituting a decibel level limit because it's just ridiculous the amount of noise some cars are making, it's even worse when it doesn't seem to help. There are some exceptions like RX-7's, but that's expected. Some of us are going to start needing a hearing aid soon if we don't impose one pronto. So drivers you've been warned!

Really? I mean yea some cars are annoying as hell with straight pipes and stuff, but were at a racetrack out in the middle of nowhere lol. Thats like being at the gun range and saying peoples guns are too loud. You should bring ear buds and sell them at a $1 a piece to those who need them or something. Only thing a decibel level limit would do is drive people away from driving at countyline, but this is IMO. My car isnt loud anyway so do whatchu wanna do Capt Ben haha.

To add to Rodd's post:

- And I got a chance to experience what it's like to be a diva.

df170ec1.jpg

i love how we can see all of us in the paint, but yea had a awesome first drive there (got some learning todo, but in time ill get it right) and i have to agree with a some what decibel level limit on the cars, like the white hatch with just the headers

that hatch was annoying as fuh. but that session was pretty fun. i guess i left b4 the dude in the red hatch did the donuts...all i know is that he slid the big track event too. i cant wait to bring my coupe down there and attempt to act like i know what im doing lol
:bigthumbu

Had a blast out there! thanks to juan,ben,rodd and all the others that helped organize the event, I saw major improvement from my first to last run, cant wait for the next one. Glad to see there are more cars out there now, i remember spectating and about 6 cars driving.

my cars not loud so im good :bigthumbu only my 2nd event but im seeing improvement. cant wait for next event lol

my cars not loud so im good :bigthumbu only my 2nd event but im seeing improvement. cant wait for next event lol

Yea your welcome on the exhaust. You are getting it dude... Fix those issues i was telling you about and the car will feel better trust me..:bigthumbu

Yea your welcome on the exhaust. You are getting it dude... Fix those issues i was telling you about and the car will feel better trust me..:bigthumbu

going to the body shop on monday to get the hit fixed, then comes the bushings. also might get msd and safc to eat shit with :shady: lmao

Sorry to everyone that was effected by the loudness of my open headers,i really sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, when I left my job to go to the track my exuast had got caught up ona speedbump(I really hate speedbumps) anand broke theflange to my test pipe, shit happens lifes a bitch, but I got it fixed, thanks to pepboys speed shop having the right flange I needed, :)

So again I'm sorry to those who's ears were bleeding (ben, juan, and rodd sorry dudes )

Oh just remembered. We're thinking of instituting a decibel level limit because it's just ridiculous the amount of noise some cars are making, it's even worse when it doesn't seem to help. There are some exceptions like RX-7's since it's a given it's going to be loud. Some of us are going to start needing a hearing aid soon if we don't impose one pronto. So drivers you've been warned!

So I know I wasn't there this time but I know I'm guilty of this, I can't help it I like loud race cars :eek:. I'll have to provide you guys with a few ear muffs the next time I'm there.

I love being a part of this events, I love to see people get better at it and enjoy themselves w/o the worry of law enforcement and other possible issues... but when people leave common sense at home and do the stupid ass shit like a burn out at the ticketing booth and the entrance road, or even drink when they are driving at the track, it make me think that we are just a as smart as a bunch of apes throwing poop... and just cause the people doing the drag racing want to do it doesnt mean that we should.

I want to continue to use Countiline as our local track, and trust me you dont miss or appreciate things till they are gone... R.I.P. Hialeah Speedway

oh and ear muffs wont happen cause Ben, Rodd, Tim and I need to communicate and hear things around us to maintain a level of safety and order.

so on a final note, dont eat shit in the pit area :chair: , dont drink if you are driving (street/track) :chair: , and continue to show love for the events and the people that make it happen for you so that the SFL drift scene get stronger and better. :driving:
In the end I love to be a part of all this and specialy with the awesome crew that helps make it happen, but we need to be smart.

I love Ben and Rodd!

Back
Top Bottom