June 16 Meet @ Muvico Paradise Theater??

okay i am dissapointed, i did not see one oval... totally BS this isnt a real drift movie.

lol all the drifters that arent on the forum are there in the parking lot now

It wasn't the worst movie. I dont think the movie itself is going to eff things up, but I wonder what's going to be in the newspaper tomorrow....

"16 year old kid kills 4 people pulling off a stunt from FNF in a car built for drifting(honda civic)."

WOW!! The movie had a gay "PLOT" like always!
but the car were nice even if they all were sponsered
"because you know, all underground drifters are sponsered!"
why oh why!! did they pick the S15 as the first car to get ****
up in the movie?? It should have been the evo. Whatever, not my money.

2 ae's im happy.............sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many fine asian girls omg....SKEEETTTTTT

whos the main chick OHH MY GOD!! Lips!!!!

but really not my taste in cars exteriorly at least .motors were badass and interiors were nice...Plot was horrible but its mainstream what can you expect...

how many millions of dollars would companies make to see pignoses and multicolored paneled cars..with welded diffs..and an occasional girl.....not much.... but it would get my 9 dollars!!!

oh man... the ranting begins... I like all the cameos and they did a fine job of representing
the culture. I lived in japan and I appreciate seeing all the little details of tokyo; close up
on pachinko machines, the slippers and taking shoes off when you enter, the vending machines
omg the vending machines have hot coffees and teas and real hot food. mmmmmmm. I
miss octopus yakisoba. haha. if you guys go to the drifting.com site you can see an interview
with the director Justin Lin. He did well. I say.

I thought the part with the real Dorikin was the best **** in the whole movie, They call that drifting me and mike died laughing and like nobody else in the movie theater got it

OMG OMG OMG BEST MOVIE EVER. i dont care what anyone says.... i completelly loved the cars and the jap honeys where to die for.

burning tires plus hot jap girls RULES:

and that car revolution outside. it looked like towershops but with good cars.
i was loving all nissans all u know who u are ggreat cars guys. )S!% RULES THE WORLD:=

and the soundtrack of the movie was like poping a roll.
im super geting the soundtrack cd on tuesday when it comes out.

PS. i actually saw sum civics hitting da e brake round da shell station. it was funny. lol
(u kno who u are.... u are stupid IDIOTS lol. lmao.......=

Piner said:
I thought the part with the real Dorikin was the best **** in the whole movie, They call that drifting me and mike died laughing and like nobody else in the movie theater got it

yeah.. i felt like a retard when i obnoxiously laughed... all my friends looked at me like i was crazy until i got home and showed them drift bible lol...

edit: then they still called me nuts... cause they all have civics... *sigh*

Last edited:
Piner said:

plus one

suaknee said:
x2

my brother was like why r u laughing??? i had to explain

i think i was the only one in the theater that knew

i gotta admit AS A MOVIE it was good, had everything to make it a good one, plus i like how they show hte consequences of doing what they did, the cars werent inviciinble like the other movies. id pay to see it again and prolly will to catch more stuff. stupid 12yearolds ruined it by talking and ****. damn u bow wow bringin the thug wannabes to watch the movie

I hated the fact that they used a stupid EVO WTF? If I recall evo's arnt soposed to be used in D1 becuase of the FWD biased layout? reason why they also dont use GTO (3000GTs). **** MITSUBISHI. another thing that pissed me off is the RB26 in a ****ING mustang.....other then that I liked how they showed jap food, school, uniforms and stuff....it acctually showed sometype of culture.

P.S. are the yakuza even around anymore?

S13 Slide said:
I hated the fact that they used a stupid EVO WTF? If I recall evo's arnt soposed to be used in D1 becuase of the FWD biased layout? reason why they also dont use GTO (3000GTs). **** MITSUBISHI. another thing that pissed me off is the RB26 in a ****ING mustang.....other then that I liked how they showed jap food, school, uniforms and stuff....it acctually showed sometype of culture.

P.S. are the yakuza even around anymore?

lol im sure if they are, they wont be too happy about them being in the movie..........

I loved it.

i am a driver! and i am a person who hates haters.

1. the conversation with han and the hillbilly was awesome. about caracter and who you surround yourself with.
2. the hillbilly sucked at drifting. very realalistic ecspeacially since most of you guys on here couldn't drift a figure 8 to save you and your mothers life.
3.the converstion about driving the "nosejob chick" girl and the hillbilly have while she drifted in the mountains. the whole scene was awesome but the way they go talk about driving is the way i've always felt and just that scene meant so much to me that if you think this movie sucked. you obviously have never driven a car flatout around some mountain roads.
4. there was drifting
5. the sound of that damn FD......triangle power!!!
6. spank material........everywhere.
7. the cameos.....1.vin diesel's cameo was classic.(the car confused me but not everything can be perfect) and the old guy on the docks fishing. whoever thinks they are super JDM tyte and missed that is a fag.
8. the line in the begining. "it's not about the ride, its about the rider."
9. the line "why don't you get a japanese girl like the rest of the white guys?" we all wish.
10. they only had a short period of Bow Wow making himself look like a fool with car talk......then they ridiculed him with his choice of cars.

I Must Say I Was A Bit Impressed. The Movie Turned Out To Be Pretty Good After All. The Acting Was Ok. Although The Fact That They Used An Evo For Drifting Sucked. Why Not Use An Actual Rwd Car And Be Done With It, Because If You Noticed They Never Went On Discussion About Converting The Car To Rwd. Another Thing That Annoyed Me Was The Fact That They Used Real Sponsored Cars Like The Falken Car Or The Rockstar/nitto Silvia Among Others. And Finally The Ending. Bringing Vin Diesel Back Was A Cool Idea To Finish The Movie.

I Think Its A 7.5

POLE-POSITION said:
I loved it.

10. they only had a short period of Bow Wow making himself look like a fool with car talk......then they ridiculed him with his choice of cars.

yeah, i agree. I thought he was going to ruin the whole movie but he played a role that was fit for him.

Back
Top Bottom