June 16 Meet @ Muvico Paradise Theater??

SH!T Now that I think of it, I will not be taking the S13.5 when those noobies see the S15 front on my car they might think its a JDM special and steal it. I already had one taken from me........ It ain't gonna happen again. Plaese ppl leave your cars at home catch a bus or ride with your parents and get dropped off. I'm sure thieves log on to this site and im sure they know what ppl have in thier cars (i.e garage section). I don't want to see some one post up my SR or KA-T powered S-chassis got stolen while I was watching that gheya$$ movie.:( You would be suprised how fast a theif can steal your car.........30sec is all it takes. Unless you want to walk through the movie theater with your car battery in hand leave your machines at home.

i think it will be the wanna be jdm band waggoner event of the year.. have fun.. and +1 on the whole stealing sh!t becareful

your all ****ing ricers i cant believe ur planning a meet for the f&f crap at movico....
i wish i could be there also, i wanago back to florida i neeeeeeed to drrrrrriiiiffffftttt before i go nutsssssssssssssssssssssssssshjldhs.kdñfdjfagdsjf´kshdñsljkñfajsdakgflsdalfj´hahahahhahahahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahhahalhsjlñhfdhbfjsdlhfsdhbfjlsdñfjlhbdsljñfahoiwhsljdhfskdhfskdjhfñljsdkfhsldbgljñrhikgfhr.ñhfdshgshkdgñhfsjfskgnhjñengerjbgmnfkñdshn`goikejwnmrkmgbfhsdñjglfhskgh´ñ-hg´fdshgñfñññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?+ççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççç¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!¡!¡!¡!¿!¡!¿!¿!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

dude this is going to be fun, real drifters watching a movie about YAKUZA, Prostitution, Drugs, Shootouts, and ONE LINERS. I CANT WAIT. LOL

z4k said:
Ill be home ETCHING my NAME and VIN on everything in my car waiting for t3h soon to be EX-HONDA DRIVERS to start ripping off 240s and RWD cars

Don't think it that easy taking sh*t from Muvico. There a movie ending every 15 minutes & people walking though all day. Not the first choice a thieve will pick to steal sh*t. Better chance following you home.

ALEXIS said:
Don't think it that easy taking sh*t from Muvico. There a movie ending every 15 minutes & people walking though all day. Not the first choice a thieve will pick to steal sh*t. Better chance following you home.

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT. SOMEONE JUST STOLE A BRAND NEW XM UNIT I HAD PUT IN MY WIFES CAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. THAT CAR IS BEEN TO THE MOVIES WITH THAT UNIT ABOUT 4 TIMES AND MALLS AND ALL KIND OF PLACES AND THEY THIEVE THE SH*T RIGHT ON FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

there mayb people walking by all the time but whos to say its not their car.majority of the time society sees sum1 n "their" car how do they kno your stealing it or gettn stuff from it? i once saw a show where this guy was stealing bikes form public places right in the open on a busy day and no1 stoped him once, and he had bolt cutters one time and the next time he brought a torch!people walked by but no1 said anything

Last edited:
I'll beat somebody with a bat if I see some sh*t going down. Doesn't matter if it not my car either.

I cant believe after all the **** talk about the movie and how its bad for drifting. How it isn't even drifting, all you guys are gonna go watch the movie.

No thanks, Id rather piss in the air and let it land on my face then go watch that ****.

Okay folks, Muviho finally posted up their movie times for this Friday.

10:00PM
10:50PM
12:10AM
12:40AM

IMO, 10:50PM is perfect since thats usually the time the meet starts @ DD. Everyone else okay with watching the movie @ 10:50PM?

DUDE 10:50 is the time everyone is going! THIS IS THE TIME!! Meet there at 10 1030!!! im taking control of this so we all can go to the same one, i just bought all the tickets off of fandango! I suggest you guys do the same.

Again we are all going to the 10:50!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom