June 16 Meet @ Muvico Paradise Theater??

10:50PM it is. Folks, try to get there atleast before 10:00PM. 1. To get your tickets before they sell out 2. To get in front of the line that they setup to get inside the movie. If you get there late, feel free to look for me and I'll let you skip ahead instead of going to the back of the line. Also, try to behave yourselves. I wouldn't want you or all of us to get kicked out of the movie for screaming out l337-0-/\/\471c comments.

I new and I was wanting to check you guys out, for sometime
now. I meet this one kid that has a silver S13 and works at Pep boys.
He was the one that told me about this furum. So, I wondering where can
I find you guy parked at the movies?
Picture001.jpg

ONE80ESSEX said:
lol^^ ill be there

shut up the both of you... hey phil.. maybe we can go tandem again in the movie theatre... you and chelsea.. me and greazy? sounds good? Great!

steven corraliz said:
I new and I was wanting to check you guys out, for sometime
now. I meet this one kid that has a silver S13 and works at Pep boys.
He was the one that told me about this furum. So, I wondering where can
I find you guy parked at the movies?
Picture001.jpg

We're not planning on parking at any specific area. We're just meeting up at the movie theater to watch the movie.

Nunook said:
I cant believe after all the **** talk about the movie and how its bad for drifting. How it isn't even drifting, all you guys are gonna go watch the movie.

No thanks, Id rather piss in the air and let it land on my face then go watch that ****.
LOL same here :laugh: :laugh:

Kateri said:
shut up the both of you... hey phil.. maybe we can go tandem again in the movie theatre... you and chelsea.. me and greazy? sounds good? Great!

haha im down..maybe some swingin action goin on? cuz i know D spade loves teh wang!

Just bought tickets online 4 10:50 ( second one ).

Nunook said:
I cant believe after all the **** talk about the movie and how its bad for drifting. How it isn't even drifting, all you guys are gonna go watch the movie.

No thanks, Id rather piss in the air and let it land on my face then go watch that ****.

U know you're going 2 watch it soon. :D

i just saw it this morning and it was surprisingly good... is there some sort of drift car show out there tonight?

Back
Top Bottom