JDM UP's "This is a battle ground" - May 15

ok, a few things on my mind.

1. this was way better than any countyline event i have ever been to, it had it all, car show, girls, free drinks, BBQ (loved it), and last but not least drifting.

2. the safety was below par, and spectators seemed to be getting closer and closer all day.

3. JDM ups puts on a good ass event, and with a higher standard of safety would have been a lot better. jeremy getting kicked out was kinda iffy, i was up top when the judge (or whoever made the call up top) said to the event staff, "car #...Blatant disregaurd for course layout, hes done for the day!" even the event staff, including jen was like ... what... really... i think that a warning would have been sufficient.

4. this event was truly a hell of a lot of fun, and i cannot wait till i get to drive here, me and my closer buddies all agreed to come back, i loved it.

5. any NOS GIRLS reading this, hit me up 561 504 6391, for a good time... lol

Congrats to Bill and everyone else!!! Wish I would have done better, this was my first REAL event, and it taught me that I REALLY need to practice right turn e-brake entrys, lol. I was trying allllllll day and just couldn't do it. At first I thought the layout was gay, but it was actually pretty fun and challenging! I failed it up hard! Can't wait till next time.

I almost drove and blew a motor. Thought the event was neat. I would return for the next one.

i love this guy threw down some disgusting runs till shit grenaded and was still clutch kicking that mofo on 2 cylinders TOMS MY HERO

i will coment some more on this shit wen im not as drank ha

:D
Cfrc needs k-rails... Just sayin.

not for safety sake just for pat to drag bumpers on

Last edited:
I just wanted to personally congratulate the winners!

William Stenger (1st)
Charles Thompson (2nd)
Travis Maruster (3rd)

Bryan Cripe (Most PWND)
Estie Falero (Most Gangster)

Everyone I hope you had a wonderful time at our event!
Hope to see each of you at our next :)

Thank you,

Owner- Greg R.

Worst ever will never attend another one they kicked me out cuz I went to wide and the spectators were pass the line fuck that bullshit

wow. thats pretty lame. we should be expected to drive and shoudnt have to worry about a spectator. there needed to be a better safety wall and distance established by the event, not by each driver. as far as them saying you had 'no regard for course layout' or whatever, neither did their judging according to them.

organization was terrible, but we overcame that by Jen and her crew helping out a ton, tech seemed to move pretty well, for almost 50 cars, they did great. car show had a weaker (small number) turnout than previous JDMUPs shows ive been too, but thats just how it goes sometimes. having the vendors and food there was cool. I really expected a bigger crowd from all the stuff going on.

the tandem was really fun w/miles, bill, and charlie. I really wish the other caged cars were ready to rock, we had possible of like 10 cars going. I hope pat, tom, jerm, dan, bailey get their cars situated soon, we need to get a serious tandem practice crazytown event on with caged only cars.

oh yea and Project Mu (PMU) rear pads are amazing.

Last edited:
oh yea and Project Mu (PMU) rear pads are amazing.
Yeah, they are, have had em for a while now. Cant beat it.

Spent my entire run group Minus for two runs fixing my car.
Sorry to Tom, Jeremy and Dan for breaking cars before qualifying
didnt get any seat time before qualifying, and p/s fucked up on one entry.
Only good run thrown down got me kicked out right before 5 way tandem with charlie, box, bill and miles... super gay, but oh well.

Good job to Jen for taking initiative in running the drift event.
Congrats to everyone who did well, Especially the winners. (except for the most pwnd dude)..
Nice seeing familiar faces from the south
probably wont be coming to the next one

Last edited:
I thought the event was sweet. When i got there and saw the track i was very disapointed it looked small and boring, But was actually pretty chalenging to drive fast. I thought there was a good turnout. A little unorganizied off the start but it wasnt horrible jen and everyone was busting humps for sure! THANKS. Big thanks to everyone that helped with the event.

The jeremy deal im cool with jerm and kinda on the wall with the decision they made, i understand both sides clearly. 1 If your driving you should never bring your car 6ft away from a group of people especially in the dirt. You used them as a rear clipping zone from what i saw. Should have applied brakes or tried to avoid them more. 2 People should not be there at all and needs fing krails for real.

Love driving and seeing all you fools it was like a wild ass fam reunion, with a group of crazy ass mofos. We seriously need some tandem practice for all of us. Atleast i do. Like a private tandem day somewhere.

I was real bumbed that dans, jlowe, and tom's car broke realy wanted to drive with you fools.

Thanks alot fuck yeah i made monies woot

Last edited:
going out on the track before being flagged (there was a dude on the course)
Thought I was flagged, then did a more fun course exit than we we're running all day

not too mad, just wanted to tandem. Oh well.

yeah im with you on the no ebrake lol for the lift of me i couldint clutch kick a smooth entry my clutch is a pos tho.. and no ps helps either... lol it was a very sketchy event... but its the first "drift" event from jdm ups hopefully next time people dedacate more time to setting up the track and the event its self prior to instead of day of... i agree with the safety i think a few barriacades could have helped becuase like box said we should be expected to drive and not have to worry about the people right there as far as i can say its almost a bit of a distraction if your trying to keep safety in mind. Jen and her krew did a fantastic job of getting shit done they where on those sweet walkie talkies and getting work done!! Dan sorry about your waste gate :/ but what ever had a good time and hopefully the next event jdmups brings around has more to show!! like i said 1st event by them... 3rd times a charm?? lol

Back
Top Bottom