JDM UP's "This is a battle ground" - May 15

I pulled a dumb move? Cuz I went to wide and the spectators were pretty much on the track? The kid in the ae86 almost took the same line and he didn't get kicked out plz explain how it was a dumb move it's was an error and they couldn't even give me a warning for going to wide. I know I went to wide

If I would have done it a couple times I can understand but I only did it once it was a mess up and I get kicked out

That seriously was real dumb. You were way off line and just stayed in it. You almost hit people, a trailer, drove through a patch of dirt, and almost hit a dumpster I think. All while completely ignoring the track. It looked retarded. But... I walked over and saw the tire marks in the dirt and it wasn't as close as it looked from the judges point of view. It's just common sense to not do something like that. Plus minitrucks aren't supposed to be drifting anyway.

minitruck? not my fault people wanted to be stupid and sit there. i only stayed in it cuz i didnt feel like stopping and taking the chance to understeer or spin the other way head on to the trailer or anything. but its whatever

reckless is not having k rails for the safety of the fans at the very least, its supposed to be a track not an obstacle course jesus christ sometimes you guys post the most retarded shit.

the peeps from the track posted up on TR that there was a misunderstanding as to whom was to provide barriers,etc. But they did assure everyone that it isnt going to happen again... LOL i was so suprised when i saw there was nothing especially seeing that was the toughest part of the track where everyone was chilling...

maybe the 4 stacks of truck tires was the idea to stop a car hauling butt..lol

It wasn't an obstacle course. The safety for the spectators wasn't that great, but whining about it is killing America.

you really have to suck bad at driving to end up where the spectators were at first of all..... second of all, if you are standing there and dont move by the time that sucky driver runs over the monster truck tires you suck at life. last but not least, you didnt even go Jerry stop posting retarded shit

your right dan, i didnt go, but i have a little something called common sense.

An event organizer provididng unsafe conditions, then kicking out a driver for being "unsafe" is what is retarded. Hypocritical etc. I got news for you even in d1 and formula d they take retarded lines and accidents happen. Whether or not secret2ksanta whatever his name is sucks as a driver or not is completly irrelevant.

More reasons why i would never go to failando.

Last edited:

An event organizer provididng unsafe conditions, then kicking out a driver for being "unsafe" is what is retarded. Hypocritical etc. I got news for you even in d1 and formula d they take retarded lines and accidents happen. Whether or not secret2ksanta whatever his name is sucks as a driver or not is completly irrelevant.

I'm pretty sure they kick you out at any event when you do blatantly retarded things you KNOW you arent suppose. Did you ever go to a NOPI event? lmao

This was my first drifting event, I am hooked at this point. Here are some of my shots:

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/neil_j/sets/72157624075286928/"]Drifting - This is a Battleground (2010-05-15, Orlando FL) - a set on Flickr[/ame]

Holy shit bro.

You are just too damn cool.

u guys are acting like i did it on purpose its was a error! look at this picture does it really look that safe for the people on the left side of the girls head to be standing there?
look at the tire marks from other drivers i wasnt the only one that went wide maybe alittle more then some. you guys can say i suck at drifting and shit idc. but none of u bitchs cant tell me u never made a mistake sliding. iam done arguing with u guys.

point is iam a shitty idiot retarded drifter thanks ;)

4613108631_b2b5959e82.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom