JDM UP's "This is a battle ground" - May 15

So you're mad cause you drove like a tard? From what I heard you pulled a stupid move.

And for what they got, the setup really wasn't that bad.

Sounds like your mad cause you pulled a dumb move.

I pulled a dumb move? Cuz I went to wide and the spectators were pretty much on the track? The kid in the ae86 almost took the same line and he didn't get kicked out plz explain how it was a dumb move it's was an error and they couldn't even give me a warning for going to wide. I know I went to wide

If I would have done it a couple times I can understand but I only did it once it was a mess up and I get kicked out

Last edited:
^yea, that sounds super fucking stupid...

im pissed, my shit is shit... and i tried calling greg early this morning to see if i got a spot, but he never answered or called back.... whatevs..

car is busted... the starter completely went yesterday.. after adjusting my susp, fixing an exhaust prob, and raising the boost... =gayyyyyy

Last edited:
That's not the attitude I have...it's just that when I drive 2hrs and 30 mins to an event and get kicked out during a pratice run I kinda get upset about it

agreed they def should have givin a warning first, then if he did it againg kick himm off the track. the event staff should have controlled the crowd better than they did, but all in all i still had a great time, it was a very laid back event, and wil be back there for the next one to slide.
btw
good job bill fisher for winning 1st
good job estie for that backwords entry
and good job for the epic fail by the red hatch

Last edited:
today was really fun
broken race cars rowdy driving rowdy people its was awesome

im siked i am on a mission to make sure my car is done for the next one

congrats to bill on his victory

im sitting with 2 fans on me cause i got fucking baked in the sun im glowing but all worth it

trailer burnouts ftw

i have a few week reminder of the event as u can see
get-attachmentaspx-17.jpg

Just got home.

The event was f*cking awesome. Anyone bitching about the layout should die in a fire. It was a mini-PBIR. Fun as hell and with massive opportunities for massive entries. And before you argue it, realize a few things:

1-) PBIR is the same way, only twice the size/width
2-) Odaiba in D1 isn't that much different

And most importantly, 3-) A lot of people were having a massive hard time with the layout, which proves it to be challenging. Until you can pull off that layout with a proper entry w/o straightening out at any point, you can't begin to debate that. Since the few that did were loving the layout, I'd say anyone arguing against it needs a good f*cking argument.

The quali was sick. Everyone was throwing sick ass runs. Excluding one person who I think got dicked out of the top 10, everyone else was on point.

By the way, as for the "no warning" before kicking out. It's funny. I got a warning when I went wide (close to the spectators). I know someone else who got a warning. I have no clue wtf you did, but it can't be simply going wide. Perhaps wide and beyond reckless.

Rob and the people with the signs were funny as hell. Drivers were chillin' the whole day in good spirits.

Sucks for dude with red hatch. That was clean as hell, but hey, if you're reading this, props for the attitude and the ownage trophy.

Massive props to Bill for that siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick entry that I saw. Real men should follow your driving lines to grow the f*ck up.

Estie got props for most gangster car out there. Thumbs up to this man.

Also props to the dude behind the driver's meeting. Loved it. "Very simple guys... go out there and be awesome." People were trying for rear entries left and right.

In short, great people made for a great event. Trailer burnouts are cool. And Bret has guts.

Thanks to JDM UPs, NOS, and other sponsors. 9/10 (the scorching sun was gay)

/contribution

- E

Event was great, but could have been a lot more organized.

A warning should have been issued instead of just a boot. A lot of people had some really wide crappy runs and I didn't see any of them booted.

My only problem with it was the crowd control issue. The event people came and yelled at a bunch of us for being "on the line", so trying to help out, we moved. After like 30 seconds there was another crowd even farther past the line than we were before and the Event crew did nothing until an hour or more later, then the exact same thing happened, people moved and 30 seconds later the crowd regathered.

If there is going to be a line for spectators, I'd say just let them spectate from that line, not telling them to stand 3 feet behind the line or something. I liked how you guys set up 2 lines of cones, one for the drivers to follow and one for the spectators halfway through the day.

Overall though, awesome event!! I had a absolute blast, got tons of great photo's, saw some great drifting, got abunch of free stuff. I'll definetly be coming to the next one!!!!

To be honest, I was just waiting for a car to spin out or understeer into the crowd of people. I don't think it was very safe at all. I definitely agree with the K-rails thing.

I didn't really like being told to back up our tent and chairs because a couple people accidently went wide because as soon as we backed up, a bunch of people just grouped up right in front of us and then we couldnt see shit. I definitely think they need to set the boundries better if there are going to be that many people there. the small practice events are fine because everyone knows where they should be, but with the huge crowd, I think everyone just kept creeping more and more forward to try and see better.

I think CFRC has potential to host these larger events every now and then, but I feel like they need to step up in the safety area. I almost feel like there was just too many people and too much going on this time. I dunno.

And I didnt agree with 'whats his face' (sorry I don't really remember your name) getting kicked out. He took a wide line, but lets be honest, we've all done it whether we mean to or not. I know that I'm not the best driver and I may not have been perfect, and I wouldve been pretty pissed if I got kicked out because of a mistake. I think a warning would have been sufficient. It wasn't his fault that everyone was sitting ON the tires that they were supposed to be behind.

but yea.. other than that, It was fun to see everyone out there having fun. My motor is going in tomorrow, so maybe I'll drive the next one (if there is a next one, lol)

To be honest, I was just waiting for a car to spin out or understeer into the crowd of people. I don't think it was very safe at all. I definitely agree with the K-rails thing.

I didn't really like being told to back up our tent and chairs because a couple people accidently went wide because as soon as we backed up, a bunch of people just grouped up right in front of us and then we couldnt see shit. I definitely think they need to set the boundries better if there are going to be that many people there. the small practice events are fine because everyone knows where they should be, but with the huge crowd, I think everyone just kept creeping more and more forward to try and see better.

I think CFRC has potential to host these larger events every now and then, but I feel like they need to step up in the safety area. I almost feel like there was just too many people and too much going on this time. I dunno.

And I didnt agree with 'whats his face' (sorry I don't really remember your name) getting kicked out. He took a wide line, but lets be honest, we've all done it whether we mean to or not. I know that I'm not the best driver and I may not have been perfect, and I wouldve been pretty pissed if I got kicked out because of a mistake. I think a warning would have been sufficient. It wasn't his fault that everyone was sitting ON the tires that they were supposed to be behind.

but yea.. other than that, It was fun to see everyone out there having fun. My motor is going in tomorrow, so maybe I'll drive the next one (if there is a next one, lol)

thanks i tried to talk to the event staff but they wouldnt talk to me and by the time i talked to anyone else it was too late and my class was almost over jdm ups gave me half my money back which was cool but i still would have liked to slide but its whatever shit happens

Back
Top Bottom