JDM UP's "This is a battle ground" - May 15

Oh now I am going to blow your phone up with dirty text messages Bill. I was going to head up to this event but then I got mandated to work Saturday night so there is no way in hell I will be able to make it back in time..........

Idk yet we are leaving at 9pm tonight to head up and find a hotel close to the event anyone else wanna ride up with us text me 561-985-5602

dude im loaded up and ready;.....but i just heard there is no tandem at this event ...is that fucking true? if so fail.........

Drift Comp:
Tech between 9-11:30a.m.

Competition 3p.m. and on

AUTO SHOW:
Reg between 12-3p.m.

Judging 3-6p.m.

Trophy presentation for all 6:15 6:30ish

thats a huge tech window, and as i posted on TR- it conflicts with the other schedules posted about 11am starting practice.

im sure people coming from SFL dont want to show up to park. is cfrc not allowing us to drive until then?

and is tandem still scheduled for after the 'trophy awards'?

thats a huge tech window, and as i posted on TR- it conflicts with the other schedules posted about 11am starting practice.

im sure people coming from SFL dont want to show up to park. is cfrc not allowing us to drive until then?

and is tandem still scheduled for after the 'trophy awards'?

maybe you can practice as soon as you get teched, but you can't show up later than 11 and get teched?? Nawmean? Like old Desoto type stuff?

Back
Top Bottom